Martin Yale CR818 Manual Paper Creaser
The Martin Yale CR818 is designed to provide performance, efficiency and a consistent quality of product outcome with each use making it essential to any business that prides itself to professional quality literature production.
- Quick and easy set-up, simply remove from the packaging, install the paper stops and done!
- Has six sturdy rubber feet allowing the machine to sit squarely and evenly on any flat surface
- Durable steel construction for many years of use
- Hard-anodized alumnum paper guides/paper stops to secure your documents firmly in position for a more accurate crease everytime
- Creases a panel of up to 14" wide and 18.2" long
- Smooth, easy lever operation
- Type: Manual Paper Creaser
- Paper Weights: 341 GSM, 130# Cover, 16 (0.016") Point
- Dimensions: 24" W x 20" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Part Number: CR818
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers