Martin Yale Intimus SP100 Score and Perf Machine - Open Box
The Martin Yale SP100 score and perf machine is designed for high speed scoring or perforating of documents. The Intimus SP100 Scoring and Perforating machine is a great companion for any print operation providing stand alone score and perf capabilities. You can use the Intimus SP 100 scoring capabilities to create tent style business cards, occasion cards, and or tickets. The Martin Yale SP100 can be adjusted to accommodate 3-1/2" to 12" wide sheets. Try the Martin Yale Intimus SP100 Scoring and Perforating machine today.
Please Note: This is an open box model . This item has been inspected by our service technician and is functioning like new.
- Creates tent style business cards, occasion cards, and/or tickets
- Score or perforate sheets from 20 lb. to 110 lb. bond
- Fully adjustable paper guides to accommodate 3 1/2" to 12" wide sheets
- Adjustable score/perf hubs make for easy set-up
- Includes one 14-tooth perf wheel and one scoring wheel
- Additional perf, score, slit wheels available
- Dimensions: 8" x 15" x 6"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991001006
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Novus B5FC, an executive flat clinch stapler. It's simple, sharp, does the job, and comes with some free staples. It's built solid for high performance with steel-driven mechanisms. The staples are bent and pressed flat, which allows for more storage of bound documents. And the B5FC can punch up to 50 sheets at a time. It has a throat depth of three and five-eighths inches for larger margins. Reloading is super simple with the red button on the back, it pull out the carriage, load your staples, slide it back in, and you're on your way. That's the... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Novus B5FC, an executive flat clinch stapler. It's simple, sharp, does the job, and comes with some free staples. It's built solid for high performance with steel-driven mechanisms. The staples are bent and pressed flat, which allows for more storage of bound documents. And the B5FC can punch up to 50 sheets at a time. It has a throat depth of three and five-eighths inches for larger margins. Reloading is super simple with the red button on the back, it pull out the carriage, load your staples, slide it back in, and you're on your way. That's the B5FC by Novus. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
Martin Yale Intimus SP100 Score and Perf Machine Review
- The Martin Yale SP100 is designed as high speed desktop scoring and perforating machine for small to medium sized printers, copy shops or professional organizations.
- The SP101 can be used to produce tent style business cards, occasion cards and tickets and is ideal for scoring or perforating items up to twelve inches wide.
- This fully adjustable machine is ideal for creating all sorts of high quality customized documents without the need to outsource the work.
- The SP100 is designed for scoring or perforating papers as light as 20lb bond and as heavy as 110lb index. This makes the SP100 incredibly versatile for use in the production of a huge variety of deliverables.
- It can be adjusted for running sheets that are between 3-1/2" and 12" inches wide. This makes the SP101 ideal for creating tickets, brochures, and tent style business cards.
- The SP101 comes with one scoring wheel and one 14-tooth perforating wheel. However it is possible to purchase and add additional scoring and perforating wheels to customize the output of the unit. The machine can score documents, perforate documents or do both at the same time depending on your needs.
- The SP101 is actually quite easy to set up. It has special hubs that make placing the scoring and perforating wheels simple.
- The maximum width that the SP100 can handle is 12 inches. This means that it is not ideal for perforating legal sized church bulletins or for scoring single piece perfect binding covers for binding letter sized documents. These applications would require a larger sized scoring machine such as the 3800AP or 3800FC.
- The Intimus SP100 uses a wheel for scoring. For high coverage digital printed items, a scoring wheel can result in cracking. If you plan on scoring materials that are printed using your digital printing equipment this may present a problem for you. Digitally printed documents that need to be scored and folded where the folds will occur on top of printing will most likely want to investigate a compression scoring machine to reduce cracking.
- The Martin Yale Intimus SP100 is an excellent choice for small printers, copy shops and organizations that need an automatic solution for scoring and perforating their documents.
- This machine is ideal for short run production of tent style business cards, occasion cards and tickets.
- However, larger printers and users who need to score or perforate sheets that are wider than twelve inches or that require folding on digitally printed areas will most likely want to look for a larger more feature rich machine.
Questions & Answers