- Simple operation makes it easy to handle most small padding jobs
- Ideal for padding carbonless forms, note pads, and scratch pads
- Wing screws tighten by hand - no tools necessary
- Padding capacity is 5 3/4" high and 17 3/4" wide
- Sturdy steel construction
- Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 13"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991018110
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Reviewed on 10/27/2016
Love the Martin Yale padding press. Saves us so much time and is much cleaner and neater than our old process. Very pleased with the product...not so pleased with how it came. A little beat up and a significant dent in the lip making it difficult to slide the tray into the holder.
Martin Yale J1811 Padding Press
Before we start with the press, you always need to start with your actual pads. Count out one stack to begin with to the desired size. Then using a pad counter, measure the stack thickness. Place the stack on a piece of chipboard and set it aside. Now use the counter to snag onto the edge of your stack, which separates a new stack, the same size as your first template.
When your pads are counted out, bring it all to a paper jogger to even it all out.
Now we come to the press and hang the door piece on the black bar. It should overlap both s... Read More