Martin Yale Mark VII High Speed AutoFolder
The all new Martin Yale MKVII High Speed Automatic Paper Folder offers one of the best autofolders available on the market today. Capable of speeds of up to 35,000 sheets per hour with variable control, six different fold styles (Letter, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Half, Church, and Engineering), the Martin Yale Mark VII provides medium to large sized print shops, churches, mail rooms, and more with unparalleled paper folding. If your business runs at a fast-paced production speed, the Martin Yale MK VII AutoFolder is what you need. Get ahead of the competition with the high speed production, wide sheet size support, perforating and scoring options, fold styles, and more of the Martin Yale Mark VII High Speed AutoFolder paper folding machine. Check it out on MyBinding.com today and save.
- Continuous feed system with manual adjust sheet separator.
- Standard Paper Size: 16lb to 80lb bond paper, 60GSM to 147GSM.
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments.
- Removable cartridges allow for perf/score.
- Handles laser and copy paper.
- LED fold counter.
- Creates seven folds: Letter, Half, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Gate, Engineering and Church fold.
- Weight: 108 lbs.
- Electrical: 115v/230
- Paper Folding Capacity: up to 35,000 sheets per hour
- Manual Paper Feed: No
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 350 sheets
- Dimensions: 21" x 15.5" x 13.2"
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers