Master MP3 Hole Punch by Martin Yale
The Master MP3 Hole Punch by Martin Yale can punch through 20 sheets of 20lb paper with ease. Has an oversized handle for easy open-handed punching with a pre-set to punch 9/32" diameter holes to fit a standard 3-ring binder. Handle locks down for storage and safety. This Master MP3 Hole Punch has an adjustable ruled paper guide, nn-skid feet to keep it in place while punching, large capacity paper chip pan and made with heavy-gauge steel construction.
- Oversized handle for easy open-handed punching
- Pre-set to punch 9/32" diameter holes to fit a standard 3-ring binder
- Handle locks down for storage and safety
- Adjustable ruled paper guide
- Non-skid feet to keep it in place while punching
- Large capacity paper chip pan
- Made with heavy-gauge steel construction
- Hole Diameter: 9/32"
- Capacity: 20 sheets
- Dimensions: 10.375" x 6" x 5.125"
- Part Number: MP3
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
How do you unlock handle ? It is stuck in lock position.
Asked by Marion 1 months ago
Press down a little on the handle, and pull the silver tab that extends from the side of the punch, that should unlock the handle.
Answered by Mybinding.com 1 months ago