MediaShield Deep Textured Canvastex UV 10mil Laminating Film
|MediaShield Deep Textured Canvastex UV 10mil 51" x 50'||CX51050|
Your Price: $247.29
You Save: 39%
|MediaShield Deep Textured Canvastex UV 10mil 51" x 150'||CX51150|
Your Price: $666.79
You Save: 39%
This is a premium, embossed PVC (vinyl) overlaminating film with a pronounced coarse canvas texture. Its additional thickness offers a more visible canvas texture than any other comparable film on the market. MediaShield Deep Textured Canvastex UV 10mil can be used as an alternative to mounting to canvas. Prints laminated with this film will acquire a convincing coarse canvas texture, with the appearance of an oil painting. It is highly recommended for photographs, posters and fine art inkjet prints. When laminating documents or prints with MediaShield Deep Textured Canvastex UV care should be taken as excessive heat, tension or pressure can diminish the textured finish.
- Film Width: 25.5" - 51"
- Film Length: 50' - 150'
- Film Thickness: 10.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Embossed Canvas Textured Matte
- Base Film: 8.0mil (200 micron) PVC (vinyl)
- Adhesive: 2.0 mil (50 micron) solvent acrylic
- Initial Tack: Low
- Application Speed: 1' - 4' per minute
- Application Temperature: 185 F - 210 F
- Release Liner: Moisture Stable Paper (70gsm)
- A hybrid between thermal and pressure sensitive films.
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Bond well to inkjet output with high ink coverage - even on photo gloss paper and digital photo laser output (Lambda / Lightjet).
- Image can be trimmed flush, or even die-cut without fear of delamination.
- Due to its quick setup / curing time, MediaShield laminated graphics can be handled or rolled immediately after processing.
- Protected by a release liner because the adhesive on these films is slightly tacky when cool.
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers