MHL Quartz UV 5mil Hardcoat Textured Film
|MHL Quartz UV 5mil 38" x 250' Hardcoat Textured Film||MQD38205|
Your Price: $556.79
You Save: 39%
|MHL Quartz UV 5mil 51" x 250' Hardcoat Textured Film||MQD51205|
Your Price: $747.29
You Save: 39%
When "Crystal" clear is not clear enough... MHL Quartz UV 5mil is a high-performance, low-melt laminating film. The hardcoat, pebble textured finish renders this film resistant to fingerprints and abrasion without compromising color saturation and clarity. It provides moderate UV protection for indoor and short-term outdoor graphics. MHL Quartz UV is designed for use in display applications of all kinds, but is suited for use in trade show and POP displays. The scratch resistant surface makes this film ideal for high traffic and frequent handling.
- Film Width: 38" - 51"
- Film Length: 250'
- Film Thickness: 5.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Pebble Textured (luster / matte)
- Base Film: 3.0mil (75 micron) polyester hardcoat
- Adhesive: 2.0mil (50 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 6' per minute
- Application Temperature: 190 F - 230 F
- Release Liner: None
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
|MQD38205||38"||250'||5 mil||Pebble Textured (luster / matte)|
|MQD51205||51"||250'||5 mil||Pebble Textured (luster / matte)|
Questions & Answers