- Simple and easy multi-hole punching process by sliding the table
- Punch up to an impressive 300 sheet of document at one time
- Very little pressure needed to operate
- Capable to handle up to 14" wide paper
- Features a sliding table with adjustable stops providing an efficient work environment
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminium construction
- Includes two 6mmmm (0.25") punch bits
- Optional extra punches includes 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/18" (Sold Separately)
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 300 sheet
- Max Paper Length: 14"
- Max Paper Height: 1"
- Dimension: 17-3/4" x 12-1/2" x 8-1/4" (W x D x H)
Reviewed on 7/21/2016
Purchased after completing a huge project that had to be hand punched in portion, because our hole-punch copy machine wouldn't handle some of hte "special" printing or the tab dividers. I knew there had to be an better way. So much easier to compile the whole thing and then punch. And not only is this a great product, any interaction I've had with the sales staff has been above and beyond. They are friendly and helpful.
Reviewed on 6/27/2016
I used this to punch holes in a small (3 x 5) book with 5 holes. It took some patience to make the tiny adjustments to set the hole stops but it was successful. I was punching about 100 pages at a time with minimal effort and could have punched a larger stack. The tray that catches the holes did a great job.
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
We use this drill with a small drill bit to punch a hole in calendars that we make so that they can hang on the wall. We bind the calendars with wire and after they are done we drill the hole through the entire thing so that everything lines up. We couldn't find a traditional punch that would do the job but this works great.