- Simple and easy multi-hole punching process by sliding the table
- Punch up to an impressive 300 sheet of document at one time
- Very little pressure needed to operate
- Features a sliding table with adjustable stops providing an efficient work environment
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminium construction
- Includes two 6mmmm (0.25") punch bits
- Optional extra punches includes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", and 5/16" (Sold Separately)
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 300 sheet
- Max Paper Length: 14"
- Max Paper Height: 1"
- Dimension: 17-1/3" x 12-1/5" x 8-1/5" (W x D x H)
Reviewed on 3/11/2016
I was disappointed to find that the drill is really not well suited for the one task I got it for - punching a hole in the top left corner of 8.5" x 11" sheets (and keeping in the same position every time). The back guide (what they call the scale block) would simply need to be about 1 inch longer so that the side guide could go out just a bit further. If you take off the side guide completely to allow the sheets to be in the correct position for corner drilling you have no way to secure the sheets and maintain position accuracy throughout the job. The product specs say maximum paper length is 14" which would make you think that it can do what I needed. This back guide does not even appear to accommodate standard three hole drilling on 8.5 " x 11" which, again, you would think possible if it's supposed to accept 14" paper. With some bits and pieces from the hardware store added on I have been able to rig up a way to secure my sheets for corner drilling but it's not ideal. On the plus side, it does make clean holes in multiple sheets (including laminated stock) without too much effort. Overall, it probably does what it's designed for but the product description and specs do not make clear how limited this product is.
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
This thing punches holes through paper like nothing. Love the flexibility to place a hole anywhere on the edge of the paper and that different drill bits are available. Very cool punch.