Paitec IM8100 Pressure Sealer
The IM8100 is an in-line pressure seal machine which connects directly to the back of many HP and other brand high speed laser printers for automatic processing. It allows you to print 'n mail in one easy step. Now you can eliminate the tedious process of manually collecting forms from your printer and placing them in the folder sealer machine feed tray. The IM8100 processes up to 7,000 forms per hour with a monthly duty volume of 125,000 pieces. This cost effective pressure sealer is also a dual mode machine which can operate as a traditional standalone pressure sealer when needed.
- Easy & Friendly User Interface. Includes an easy-to-use auto stop and auto re-start function, electronic thickness detection, and batch counter.
- Reverse (RFR) Friction Roller. Unique RFR system, automatically detects, singulates, and corrects doubles without any operator intervention for increased productivity.
- Dual Purpose Inline & Stand Alone. Can be converted to run as a standalone machine if your printer becomes inoperable so you can load forms from other printers into the large feed table.
- Auto Extending Conveyor Stacker (optional). Conveyor extends automatically dependent upon the number of forms being processed. Easily stacks up to 650 processed documents.
- Reliable Interface. The IM7100 integrates easily to many leading laser printers with rear exits.
- Form Size: A4/Letter/Legal Size
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 1,400 Sheets In Standalone Mode
- Speed: Printer Dependent. Up To 7,000 Standalone
- Fold Setting: Manual
- Paper Weights: 16 - 30 Lb.
- Infeed Type: Reverse Friction Roller
- Fold setting: Z, EZ, C, EC, V, & Double Parallel
- Counter: Job Counter and Batch Counter
- Double Detection: Automatically Detects Double Feeds
- Stacker Capacity: 350 Sheets / 650 Sheets (Optional Slide Conveyor)
- Printer Interface: Dual Purpose (Inline and Stand Alone)
- Duty Cycle: 125,000 Forms Per Month
- Weight: 106 Lbs.
- Size: 17 x 24 x 15 In. (W x L x H)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers