- Integrates With a Variety of Printers.
- Can Be Converted to Standalone Use.
- Includes Vertical Stacker, Cabinet, and Stand.
- Reverse Friction Infeed Rollers.
- Multi Sensor Monitoring System.
- Easy and Friendly User Interface.
- Auto Extending Conveyor Stacker (Optional).
- Form Size: Letter/Legal Size
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 700 28# Sheets In Standalone Mode
- Speed: Printer Dependent. Up To 9,000 Standalone
- Fold Setting: Manual
- Paper Weights: 16 - 30 Lb.
- Infeed Type: Reverse Friction Roller
- Fold Setting: Z, EZ, C, EC, V, & Double Parallel
- Counter: Job Counter and Batch Counter
- Double Detection: Automatically Detects Double Feeds
- Stacker Capacity: 650 Vertical Stacker/350 Conveyor
- Printer Interface: Dual Purpose (Inline and Stand Alone)
- Duty Cycle: 300,000 Forms Per Month
- Weight: 245 Lbs.
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 17" x 48" x 15"
- Part Number:PIM9100
With our IM4000 Pressure Seal Machine you can print, fold and seal all in one step. It interfaces directly to the rear exit of select Hewlett Packard high speed laser printers so that the printed documents simply drop directly into the feed table of the IM4000 with no operator involvement.
The IM 4000 processes up to 3300 forms per hour and has a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pieces so it can easily handle most pressure seal processing needs. It also features an automatic double feed diverter, which sends those documents into a bypass tray so the IM4000 can keep processing without needing to be adjusted and should there be a jam, the folding unit simply slides out of the machine for easy maintenance access and the IM4000 even has a manual feed slot for processing the occasional pre-folded piece, which only needs to be sealed. The IM4000 is controlled by an easy to use operator panel which includes a helpful counter so that you can keep track of your processing.
For more information on our Paitec USA IM4000 Inline Pressure Sealer, contact your local dealer representative or click on the Find a Dealer button on the top of this page, so that we can help you locate the best dealer for you.