- Capable to punch up to 6 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11"
- Paper stop guide, fully adjustable to positions for a desired holes presentation
- 3:1 square hole spacing, and up to 32 holes
- Lockable handle when not in use
- Convenient and simplepaper chip tray, hidden from the exterior
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the PaperMonster WB6, a complete 3:1 pitch personal double-loop wire binding system. Built for the home or small office, you can do the whole thing right here. With your papers all in order and your wire bind selected up to one-quarter inch, release the lock on the top of the machine and lift the handle. You always want to start with scratch paper to set the side margin control knob to make sure that when you make your punch, everything is even on both ends. There’s also a measuring tool and guides to help you in your centering. And now you can begin with your covers. Push them face down or face up, just do everything throughout your project the same. Continue to punch through your entire project, punching up to six sheets of 20-pound paper in small batches. Once you’ve punched through all your pages, assemble your book in order, choose your wire, it’s time to bind. You can use the little fence on the face of the machine to drape your wires on the small needles pointed up. A trick in wire binding is to take the back page and flip it around to the front so it faces front to back. This way, the seam in the wire, when it’s closed, will be hidden inside your book. Thread all of the teeth with the holes in your project. Make sure they go all the way in. Then, with the “C”, the open “C” shape, push it into the back of the throat opening. This is the wire closer. This machine can handle up to a one-quarter inch wire, which is around 45 sheets of 20-pound paper. It’s that simple. Your book is bound and it looks great. All of the punched holes fall into a cavity in the base of the machine and it is emptied through this little window here. That’s it. That’s the PaperMonster WB6. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
- Binding Style: 3:1 Wire 32 Double-Loop
- Binding Size: 8 1/2 x 11"
- Binding Capacity: 1/4" (6 mm) Approx 45 sheets of 20 lb bond
- Punch Capacity: 6 sheets of 20 lb bond or 1 sheet Clear PVC 180 mic
- Punch Hole Depth: Fixed
- Dimension: 6.1" x 14.2" x 3.3" (D x W x H)
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Part Number: PM-399905
- One Year Warranty