PaperPro inREACH+ One-Finger 25-Sheet 12.5" Long Reach Stapler - 1610
Make stapling 80 percent easier with the One-Finger technology of this PaperPro inREACH+ One-Finger 25-Sheet 12.5" Long Reach Stapler. Just the push of one finger staples up to 25 sheets for a 50-page booklet. The 12-1/2" long reach supports the ability to bind projects up to 25" wide. Its incorporated ruler and sliding guide provide professional precision. Its jam-free mechanism delivers smooth stapling performance. The Die-cast metal housing delivers long-lasting performance and has a nonslip base that provide extra stability during use. The PaperPro inREACH+ One-Finger 25-Sheet 12.5" Long Reach Stapler opens for bulletin board tacking and offers a full-strip (210) staple capacity and uses standard staples.
- 80% easier stapling with One-Finger technology.
- 12-1/2" reach binds sheets up to 25" wide.
- Durable construction with die-cast metal housing for long-lasting use.
- Jam-free stapling.
- Built-in ruler and sliding guide for stapling precision.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Product Type: Long Reach Stapler
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Size: 1/4"
- Stapler Type: Full Strip
- Throat Depth: 12.50"
- Sheet Capacity: 25 of 30 lb
- Application/Usage: Paper
- Features: Jam-free and One-handed Operation
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5" x 2.8" x 4"
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
I see this has a Staple Capacity: 210 I was wondering if I could put bigger staples in to do thicker pages?
Asked by Kelsey D. 1 years ago
Staple capacity is a measure of the number of staples that the stapler can hold not the number of sheets that can be stapled. This stapler is not a heavy duty stapler and is rated to be able to staple up to 25 sheets of 20# copier paper.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years ago