PaperPro Black/Silver inPRESS 20-Sheet 3-Hole Punch - 2220
Equipped with ProPunch technology, this PaperPro Black/Silver inPRESS 3-Hole Punch easily and cleanly slices through up to 20 sheets with 50 percent less effort. It has a sleek, all-metal construction that delivers long-lasting premium performance. Its Integrated ruler and paper guide ensure consistent hole placement while the nonslip base provides extra stability during use. It has a built-in handle lock that allows punch to be conveniently stored in drawers, and its Internal chip chamber empties through a rear door for neat disposal without having to remove the punch base.
- 50% easier punching with ProPunch technology.
- Durable, all-metal construction for long-lasting performance.
- Built-in ruler and paper guide for hole punching consistency.
- Chip compartment empties through a rear door for quick disposal.
- Handle locks down for compact storage in desk drawers.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Product Type: Manual Hole Punch
- Number of Punch Heads: 3
- Punch Positions: 3 Hole
- Paper Punch Capacity: 20 Sheet
- Punch Size: 9/32"
- Features: Lock Down Handle, Paper Guide, Anti Jamming, Non-skid Base, Integral Ruler and Chip Tray
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Rubber Base and Metal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.1" x 4.4" x 2"
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
I purchased a 3-hole punch. How do I get it to work?
Asked by Teresa Fiermonte 1 months ago
Thank you for your question. If the handle is in the locked position, first you would need to press the handle down then release the lock. Insert your paper and square it up with the guide and depress the handle to punch holes.
Answered by MyBinding 1 months ago