PBS Industrial Roller Inserter
The industrial roller inserter is a useful and powerful tool for a quick binding solution. The PBS Industrial Roller Inserter is a dual roller with a heavyweight steel frame. The compact design is capable to handle up to 350 books per hour, accommodating coil diameters from 6 mm up to 32mm with no binding edge limit. It is engineered for accurate position against the rollers with no complication when the coil follows the book. The flat top surface caters as an additional workstation, either stack or store unfinished or finished products on top. The solid frame can virtually fit on any table and countertop. Stop rolling the coil by hand; quickly move on to the next project with the PBS Industrial Roller Inserter.
- Productivity: As high as 350 books/hour
- Coil Capabilities: Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm up to 32 mm
- Min/Max Binding Edge: No limits
- Rollers spin continuously
- Small and compact, it can fit on any desk or countertop
- The front alignment channel curves the book to follow the curve of the coil allowing for easier coil insertion.
- The front book support ensures the book and coil are positioned against the rollers.
- Large top surface doubles as useable workspace.
- Power Supply: 110 V Single phase (220 V/Single also available) CE Compliant
- Dimensions: 20"W x 10"D x 7"H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Part Number: PBS-IRI
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
What is the pitch size(s) that this machine can do? 3:1?
Asked by Zaiden R. 9 months ago
This machine does not have a punching pattern. It would be used for inserting the coil only. This machine is for coil size of 6mm up to 32mm. The pitch on your coil would not matter in the inserting process. If you are looking for a machine that does the 3:1 punch pattern for coil, please feel free to call us at 800-944-4573 and we can help you in finding the right machine.
Answered by Mybinding.com 8 months ago