PostMark 3068 High Speed Letter Opener
Searching for a heavy-duty letter opener that requires minimal operations? The PostMark 3068 features a high speed process, capable to open up to 40,000 envelopes per hour opening variety of mail sizes. When the envelopes are passed through the feeder, PostMark 3068 creates a 1/3" (8mm) opening providing a smooth edge preventing paper cuts. It features 2 running motors, which provides a better performance and longer lasting life. With easy and simple operation, the 3068 model ensure all tasks are done in a timely fashion providing the premium finish.
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
- Options/Accessories. Counter and inkjet printer with dater, timer, numbering, bitmaps, and addressing capabilities (with complete software).
- Length: 44 inches/1120 mm.
- Depth: 30 inches / 780 mm.
- Height: 41 inches/1050 mm.
- Weight: 187 lbs/85 kg.
- Power: 115V/60 hz or 220V/50 hz ( 2 motors x 60 watts).
- Speed: Theoretical speed (RPM): 40,000 envelopes per hour.
- Production Speed: 12,000 per hours based upon a normal human being working 8 hours a day. Should you have a trained Octopus as an operator, please revert to above RPM!
- Envelope Size: All sizes and types. Maximum Thickness: 1/3" - 8 mm.
- Depth of Cut: From 0 (no cut) to 0.125 inch/ 3mm.
- Feeder Capacity: Approx. 150 envelopes.
- Catcher Tray: Approx. 150.
- Stand and Waste Bin Included
- Part Number: P-3068
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Automatic Letter Opener - Model 3068
Transcript: Mixed thickness separator. Solid metal construction. Milling cutter technology, clean cut, contents unharmed. Mixed mail. Flats and large envelopes. Resettable counter. Rate and lifetime counter. Batch counter, variable speed, on delay feeding, on demand feeding. Content extraction. Optional print head. ... Read More
Mixed thickness separator. Solid metal construction. Milling cutter technology, clean cut, contents unharmed. Mixed mail. Flats and large envelopes. Resettable counter. Rate and lifetime counter. Batch counter, variable speed, on delay feeding, on demand feeding. Content extraction. Optional print head.
Questions & Answers