PostMark 3078 Milling Cutter
The ultimate, heavy-duty PostMark 3078 Milling Cutter will overcome any cutting and opening challenges. High speed, capable to deliver 40,000 open envelopes it will ensure all mails are opened properly with no paper cuts. Let PostMark help increase the productivity by up to 50% with the Reverse Flow Conveyor. The operator will be able to stand in one place to feed and remove opened envelopes, eliminating from walking back and forth. The simple and easy system is constructed with heavyweight metal steel material. Unlike under cutters with 2 motors, the PostMark 3078 features 3 motors which will provide a smooth maneuver and an ever-lasting machine life. Provide an efficient and effective work environment with the top of the line, 3078 Milling Cutter from PostMark.
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail - from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 8 mm (1/3") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Reverse Flow Conveyor. Allows operator to stand in one place to both feed and to remove opened envelopes. This increases the production rate by approx. 50%.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 3 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Length: 44 inches/1120 mm.
- Depth: 30 inches / 780 mm.
- Height: 45 inches/1160 mm.
- Weight: 227 lbs/103 kg.
- Feeder Capacity: Approx. 200 envelopes.
- Reverse flow Conveyor: Approx. 500.
- Part Number: P-3078
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Automatic Letter Opener - Model 3078
Transcript: Mixed mail feeding. Reverse flow conveyor. Variable speed. Milling cutter ensures smooth edge without harming contents. Intuitive tactical display. Lifetime and Rate Counter. Batch Counter. On delay feeding. On demand feeding for content extraction. ... Read More
Mixed mail feeding. Reverse flow conveyor. Variable speed. Milling cutter ensures smooth edge without harming contents. Intuitive tactical display. Lifetime and Rate Counter. Batch Counter. On delay feeding. On demand feeding for content extraction.
Questions & Answers