Preferred Pack PP-983 PJ Pallet Jack Turntable Stretch Wrapper
This Preferred Pack PP-983 PJ Pallet Jack Turntable Stretch Wrapper is a semi-automatic pallet wrapper with 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design" and designed to be used with open base pallets or plastic pallets. This machine will not work with standard closed pallets. While using open base pallets it is very easy for operator to push heavy pallet loads into turntable. With the elimination of loading ramp operator, now you don't need to worry about pushing heavy loads up a loading ramp. The PP-983 PJ has 10 program memory, digital controls, photo eye, 18 sets of double roller supports, variable speed turntable (0-12 RPM), and has a 59" heavy duty turntable with diamond plate non slip surface. This stretch wrapper has an easy to use and understand front panel and easy thread design with safety door (if opened, the machine shuts off). Plus, it has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports. This machine can have a maximum load of 4000 lbs and can accommodate 30-40 loads per hour. The PP-983 PJ Pallet Stretch Wrapper is perfect for any situation which moving merchandise up or down a ramp is very difficult to maneuver.
- Designed to be used with open base pallets or plastic pallets
- No ramp required
- Load pallet with pallet jack
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
- Has 10 program memory
- Has Digital controls
- Has Photo Eye
- Has 4,000 lb capacity
- Can accommodate 30-40 loads per hour
- Has variable speed turntable 0-12 RPM
- Has 59" heavy duty turntable with diamond plate non slip surface
- Production Rate: 30 to 40 Loads Per Hour
- Power Requirements: 110 Volts, 1 Phase, 10 Amp
- Maximum Load Size: 50"L X 50"W x 85" H
- Maximum Load: 4,000 Lbs.
- Turntable: 59" Diameter – 3/8 Diamond Plate
- Turntable Drive: ½ HP AC Variable Speed 0-12 rpm
- Turntable Drive Method: Heavy Duty Chain ANSI #60
- Turntable Support: Heavy Duty Delrin Roller Assembly.
- Film Delivery System: Patented Triple Knurled Roller with Easy Thread Design to Stretch Film 225%.
- Machine Dimensions: 108"L X 59"W X 102" H
- Carriage Elevator: Variable Speed ½ hp – Drive Belt
- Controls: PLC Control with 10 Program Memory
- Forklift Portable: Yes
- Photo Eye: Will Seek Height of Load
- Home Position: Turntable Will Automatically Return to Home Position
- C.E. Approval: Exceeds OSHA Safety Standards
- Film Capacity: All Commercial Stretch Film 20" Wide
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1,250 Lbs.
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers