Protac Polycarbonate 15.0mil Overlaminating Film
|Protac Polycarbonate 15.0mil 38" x 75' Overlaminating Film||PPC38075-15|
Your Price: $476.99
You Save: 39%
|Protac Polycarbonate 15.0mil 51" x 75' Overlaminating Film||PPC51075-15|
Your Price: $618.29
You Save: 39%
The Protac 15mil Polycarbonate is a clear laminating film with a velvet pebble finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive. The finish is durable and scratch resistant. Ideal for pop-up booths and exhibit backwalls. Can be used with Drytac’s Protac backing films to create rigid, yet rollable graphic panels.
- Ideal for pop-up booths and exhibition back walls.
- The scratch-resistant surface will ensure long lasting protection.
- Combined with Drytac’s backing fi lms, Protac Polycarbonate will produce durable rollable graphic panels.
- Film: 15 mil Pebble Textured Velvet Matte Polycarbonate
- Adhesive: 50µ (2 mil) Solvent Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)
- Ratio Film/Adhesive: 8:2/13:2
- UV Protection Factor: Film contains UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image
- Outdoor Durability: 3 months will only show inconsequential changes in properties of this product
- Heat Resistance Range: Up to 130°C (266°F)
- Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1): 12 N/25mm
- Release Liner: Polyester (Moisture Stable)
- Application: Outdoor Graphics
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers