Purple Cows 2-in-1 Combo 13" Craft Trimmer - 1040
- Cutting capacity up to 10 sheets of 24 lb paper
- 13" heavy-duty rotary and guillotine trimmer in one
- Mesuring of 14-1/2" cutting surface, providing a spacious working environment
- Guillotine trimmer features safety blades with no sharp edges
- Safety guide to ensure documents are hold firmly while protecting any injuries
- Rotary interchangeable click blades allows for quick and easy transition
- Guillotine and Rotary Trimmer can be used as one unit or disconnect as separate stand-alone trimmers
- 7 changeable click blades including: Straight, Perforating, Wave, Scoring, Long Wave, Deckle, Colonial
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 14.8" x 4"
- Model No: 1040
- Primary UPC: 689076969093
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s look at Purple Cows’ Two-in-One paper trimmer, a personal guillotine and rotary paper trimmer all in one. Out of the box are three parts: both trimmers, and an extra pack of rotary blades. The two trimmers snap side-by-side, just like this. Once snapped together, you can use either side. On the left is the rotary trimmer with extra blades. Total package comes with seven different blades. But we’ll get to that in a moment. The right-hand is the guillotine trimmer. The lock is done with a finger as you lift the blade. The lever arm goes up and then comes back down to make the slide, nice and smooth. It’s 14 inches, so it can handle many of the standard sized documents as well as working with smaller or personal items. Depending upon the need of your project, you can use either side interchangeably. Switching the rotary blades out is very simple. A simple twist, it pops right out, and you place the new one in. Seven different patterns are included in this package and they all pop in and out the same way. Different cuts include wave, scallop, pinking, Victorian, as well as perforating, scoring, and a straight cut. So all your crafting, decorative work can be done simple with one station. There it is, that’s the Purple Cows 2 in 1 personal trimmer. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.