- Cutting capacity up to 10 sheets of 24 lb paper
- 13" heavy-duty rotary and guillotine trimmer in one
- Mesuring of 14-1/2" cutting surface, providing a spacious working environment
- Guillotine trimmer features safety blades with no sharp edges
- Safety guide to ensure documents are hold firmly while protecting any injuries
- Rotary interchangeable click blades allows for quick and easy transition
- Guillotine and Rotary Trimmer can be used as one unit or disconnect as separate stand-alone trimmers
- 7 changeable click blades including: Straight, Perforating, Wave, Scoring, Long Wave, Deckle, Colonial
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s look at Purple Cows’ Two-in-One paper trimmer, a personal guillotine and rotary paper trimmer all in one. Out of the box are three parts: both trimmers, and an extra pack of rotary blades. The two trimmers snap side-by-side, just like this. Once snapped together, you can use either side. On the left is the rotary trimmer with extra blades. Total package comes with seven different blades. But we’ll get to that in a moment. The right-hand is the guillotine trimmer. The lock is done with a finger as you lift the blade. The lever arm goes up and then comes back down to make the slide, nice and smooth. It’s 14 inches, so it can handle many of the standard sized documents as well as working with smaller or personal items. Depending upon the need of your project, you can use either side interchangeably. Switching the rotary blades out is very simple. A simple twist, it pops right out, and you place the new one in. Seven different patterns are included in this package and they all pop in and out the same way. Different cuts include wave, scallop, pinking, Victorian, as well as perforating, scoring, and a straight cut. So all your crafting, decorative work can be done simple with one station. There it is, that’s the Purple Cows 2 in 1 personal trimmer. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
This is a close look at the Purple Cows 2 in 1 Combo 13” Craft Trimmer!
First we’ll go through the rolling trimmer side . On the bottom is a rotating measurement guide. We can see here it’s held on by a screw and and spring.
Next, push the tabs on the side and you can remove the cutting pad and rotate it around, or swap it out for a new one. The stick is a little annoying to remove and put back in. Push the blade back down when you’re done.
You can store two extra blades on the trimmer itself.
To put the two pieces together, slip them together so they snap together. To detach them, flip it upside down and release the tabs and pull them apart.
The guillotine cutter has a clamp and safety shield to cut without worry. The blade locks and unlocks for further safety when not in use.
It has inch and centimeter measurements along with common paper sizes. And we’ll rotate it around to see the piece as a whole.
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 14.8" x 4"
- Model No: 1040
- Primary UPC: 689076969093