Quartet 12" x 12" Cork Self-Stick Panels
|Quartet 12" x 12" Dark Cork Self-Stick Panels - 4pk||Item Number : QRT-101||Price : |
Your Price: $16.31
You Save: 43%
|Quartet 12" x 12" Natural Cork Self-Stick Panels - 4pk||Item Number : QRT-102||Price : |
Your Price: $13.81
You Save: 10%
Customize a board to fit anywhere you need it with easy-to-use cork panels. Self-stick, dark cork panels easily install in any room. Naturally durable cork provides the added benefit of noise absorption in loud areas. Cork surface self-heals, so the custom design stays in place as long as needed. This allows you to design a communication surface that suits your specific needs. Discover a new world of possibilities with these high quality Quartet 12" x 12" Cork Panels today.
- Durable 1' W x 1' H self-stick, dark or natural-cork panels combine to create a customized bulletin board that secures documents with push pins
- Delivers effective performance when communication is needed in low-use work environments
- 3/8'' thick self-healing surface will not show pin holes and absorbs noise in loud areas
- Easily install self-stick, dark-cork panels to fit any space
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Does this leave any residue/debris when removed? Looking at putting on a concrete pillar in our office.
Asked by J. Adriana 10 months ago
The adhesive on these is not specifically removable and like most adhesive products could damage paint or leave residue when removed. This is especially true if the panels are left installed for a long time. If you are worried about damage or residue you could always buy the panels and use another product such as removable double sided mounting tape to mount them on the pillars reducing the chances of damage.
Answered by MyBinding.com 10 months ago