Quartet 30" x 40" Motion Board and Track Set - MMS200
Enhance your communication possibilities in offices, conference rooms, or cubicles with the Quartet Motion Board and Track System. Specially designed for flexibility, the track system holds multiple boards side by side while storing two additional boards behind so a fresh surface is always on hand. Combine more than one track to hold additional 30" x 40" boards (MMP150, sold separately). Increase writing space with a smooth, Total Erase surface that will not stain or ghost. Flexibly take ideas wherever you go with the lightweight, two-sided, mobile boards and convenient built-in marker tray and eraser. The versatile 4 lb. board hangs easily on office and conference room walls, cubicle walls, filing cabinets, and doors.
- wo, double sided, 30" x 40" Whiteboards feature Total Erase® surfaces that resist staining and ghosting
- 30" track can be mounted to any wall; boards fit into grooves to slide along track and can be detached at will for on-the-go use
- Durable and able to withstand heavy use in office spaces with frequent traffic. Boards require occasional cleaning .
- Track and board frames are black
- Boards are equipped with swivel hangers to mount to cubicle walls, file cabinets and doors (when not in use with track)
- Multiple tracks can be used together to provide space for additional Quartet Motion® whiteboards and create the ultimate communication tool
- Includes 2 Quartet dry-erase markers and erasers
- 7 year warranty
- UPC: 034138599433
- Detailed Color: White
- Frame Finish: Black Plastic
- Mounting Hardware Type: Cubicle/Door Swivel Post
- Period of Warranty: 7 years
- Standard Board Size: 60" x 40"
- Usage: Personal Office - Moderate to heavy use
- Use Frequency: Moderate Use
- Whiteboard Printed Surface: None
- Whiteboard Surface Type: Total Erase
- Dimensions: 60" x 40"
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Do you Ship to Australia or have an Australian based supplier?
Asked by Scott Perry 7 months ago
Thank you for your question. We do not have a Australian based supplier but, we do ship internationally. If you put items in your cart and view the cart, you can enter your country and postal code to get the shipping cost.
Answered by MyBinding 7 months ago