Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard 1 Sided
|Reversible Music Staff 36"x48" Magnetic Whiteboard 1 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M134-MS1||Price : |
Your Price: $545.00
You Save: 43%
|Reversible Music Staff 48"x72" Magnetic Whiteboard 1 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M146-MS1||Price : |
Your Price: $773.54
You Save: 43%
These 1 Sided Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard are constructed for strength and durability. Reversing mechanism is specifically designed to make flipping to the other side a snap! Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets. Strong steel lock clamps adjust to secure the board to the preferred position. Each of these portable units features a full-length accessory tray for convenience and the reinforced legs have added bracing for stability and security. Included are 4 markers and 1 eraser. These boards have a Satin finish anodized aluminum frame and are fully mobile with 4 durable casters (2 locking wheels) as standard. The 3x4 has a height of 72-1/8”, and the 4x6 has a height of 78-1/8”. This product takes approximately 2-3 days to ship, if you need your product faster please contact our customer service department to explore options for expediting your order.
- Graphic reversible boards provide the perfect mobile teaching tool.
- Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets.
- Reversing mechanism designed to make flipping to the other side a snap.
- Steel lock clamps adjust to secure board to preferred position.
- Full-length accessory tray and reinforced legs add bracing for stability and security.
- Board Type: Porcelain Whiteboard
- Surface Color: White/ Black Lines
- Surface Material: Porcelain
- Frame Style: Satin Aluminum
- Made In (COO): USA
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Size: 72" x 53" or 78" x 77"
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
|72"x53"||GARM1M134-MS1||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
|78"x77"||GARM1M146-MS1||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
Questions & Answers
Is the music staff on both sides of the white board?
Asked by Laura 20 days ago
Thank you for your question. The music staff is only on one side of the white board, the other side is a plain white board.
Answered by MyBinding.com 20 days ago