Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided
|Reversible Music Staff 72"x53" Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M134-MS2||Price : |
Your Price: $614.11
You Save: 43%
|Reversible Music Staff 78"x77" Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M146-MS2||Price : |
Your Price: $898.43
You Save: 43%
These 2 Sided Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard are constructed for strength and durability. Reversing mechanism is specifically designed to make flipping to the other side a snap! Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets. Strong steel lock clamps adjust to secure the board to the preferred position. Each of these portable units features a full-length accessory tray for convenience and the reinforced legs have added bracing for stability and security. Included are 4 markers and 1 eraser. These boards have a Satin finish anodized aluminum frame and are fully mobile with 4 durable casters (2 locking wheels) as standard. This product takes approximately 2-3 days to ship, if you need your product faster please contact our customer service department to explore options for expediting your order.
- Graphic reversible boards provide the perfect mobile teaching tool.
- Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets.
- Reversing mechanism designed to make flipping to the other side a snap.
- Steel lock clamps adjust to secure board to preferred position.
- Full-length accessory tray and reinforced legs add bracing for stability and security.
- Board Type: Porcelain Whiteboard
- Surface Color: White/ Black Lines
- Surface Material: Porcelain
- Frame Style: Satin Aluminum
- Made In (COO): USA
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Size: 72" x 53" or 78" x 77"
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
|72"x53"||GARM1M134-MS2||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
|78"x77"||GARM1M146-MS2||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
Questions & Answers
I can not see the back of this can you please tell me what the back looks like?
Asked by MD. Alexa 1 years ago
Both sides of this particular reversible board have the music staff pattern on them. This makes it perfect if you want to write down a melody for your students and then keep it for later while turning the board around.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years ago