Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided
|Reversible Music Staff 72"x53" Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M134-MS2||Price : |
Your Price: $614.11
You Save: 43%
|Reversible Music Staff 78"x77" Magnetic Whiteboard 2 Sided||Item Number : GARM1M146-MS2||Price : |
Your Price: $898.43
You Save: 43%
These 2 Sided Reversible Music Staff Magnetic Whiteboard are constructed for strength and durability. Reversing mechanism is specifically designed to make flipping to the other side a snap! Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets. Strong steel lock clamps adjust to secure the board to the preferred position. Each of these portable units features a full-length accessory tray for convenience and the reinforced legs have added bracing for stability and security. Included are 4 markers and 1 eraser. These boards have a Satin finish anodized aluminum frame and are fully mobile with 4 durable casters (2 locking wheels) as standard. This product takes approximately 2-3 days to ship, if you need your product faster please contact our customer service department to explore options for expediting your order.
- Graphic reversible boards provide the perfect mobile teaching tool.
- Porcelain-on-steel writing surface accepts magnets.
- Reversing mechanism designed to make flipping to the other side a snap.
- Steel lock clamps adjust to secure board to preferred position.
- Full-length accessory tray and reinforced legs add bracing for stability and security.
- Board Type: Porcelain Whiteboard
- Surface Color: White/ Black Lines
- Surface Material: Porcelain
- Frame Style: Satin Aluminum
- Made In (COO): USA
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Size: 72" x 53" or 78" x 77"
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
|72"x53"||GARM1M134-MS2||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
|78"x77"||GARM1M146-MS2||Satin Aluminum||White/ Black Lines Porcelain|
Questions & Answers
I can not see the back of this can you please tell me what the back looks like?
Asked by MD. Alexa 10 months ago
Both sides of this particular reversible board have the music staff pattern on them. This makes it perfect if you want to write down a melody for your students and then keep it for later while turning the board around.
Answered by MyBinding.com 10 months ago