Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700A Heavy Duty Modular Punch w/ Auto Ejector / Stacker
This revolutionary binding system combines the Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700 Ultima modular binding punch with the Apes 14-77 to create a high productivity solution for punch and bind applications. The HD7700 is one of the largest, strongest and most durable binding punches available anywhere. By combining the HD7700 with the Apes 14-77 automatic paper ejector and stacker it is possible to increase productivity up to 50% without the need to hire additional labor. All you need to do is load the paper into the punch and the Apes-14-77 will eject the punched sheets and stack them up in preparation for finishing. Using this system, it is possible to punch standard paper, documents with cover stock, index tabs and custom sheet sizes as small as 5.5" x 5.5" and as large as 14" x 14". Plus, the punch can still be used in standard mode for smaller jobs where the stacker isn't needed. The Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700A includes both pieces of equipment plus it includes all of the hardware required to attach the units together.
- 14" ( 356mm ) open ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55 sheets or 110 pages of 11 inch, 20 lb or 80gsm bond paper.
- U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills.
- The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper.
- Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions.
- Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature Detects Punch Overload. Triggers Auto Reversing Function to Eliminate Punch Jams. Also features Manual Reversing as a Backup.
- Punch up to 10 Plastic Mylar Sheets Regardless of Hole Pattern.
(depending on Mylar Mil thickness)
- Rated up to 55 Sheets or 110 Pages of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 Cycles Per Minute.
- Patented "QCDS", Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart. All Punch Pins Easily Disengage.
- The HD 7700 has more than 20 interchangeable Dies Available with 12 Standard Hole Patterns.
- Comes With Your Choice of one Standard Die. (Ask for Details)
- 14" (356mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes.
- Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch, or Palm Switch
- Extremely Durable All Metal Construction.
- Extra High Capacity Waste Chip Tray with New View Access. No Sensors Needed.
- New Paper Entry Chute for easy paper insertion.
- Ejects & Stacks in One Operation.
- Extends the Useful Life of your Existing Equipment
- Increases Punching Output without a Large Capital Outlay.
- Increases Productivity up to 50% without the Hiring of Additional Help.
- Handles paper sizes from 5" X 5" up to 14" X 14" (140 X 140mm to 356 X 356mm)
- Punches Cover Stock and Tabs with Ease.
- Can be used in Standard Mode for those Odd Jobs while still attached.
- Easily installed on Existing Equipment
- APES-14 attaches to HD 6500 or HD 7000 APES-14-77 attaches to the HD 7700.
- Fast and Accurate with Rhin-O-Tuff Reliability.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers