Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX 4000PLUS Heavy Duty Punch
The Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX 4000PLUS took the OD4000 and upgrade to a heavy-duty open-ended punching machine. The innovative Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System allows the operator to quickly access and disengages all die punch pins. Features the EZ operator changeable dies, capable to interchange within 12 standard die patterns (each die is priced separately). With the capability to punch up to 20 sheets of 20 lb paper, it will increase your production and efficiency instantly. Work with 12 different interchangeable die patterns, from comb and wire loop to Velo bind and 3-hole loose leaf. The premium punch machine ensures a discreet, yet powerful operation. Upgrade your system and provide your work atmosphere with the best in the market. Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX 4000PLUS is built like an rhino, it's here to last.
- The OD ONYX 4000PLUS Punch Comes With An Auto Reversing Feature That Prevents Jams.
- All Dies for the ONYX 4000PLUS Feature Rhin-O-Tuff's Ingenious Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all Die Punch Pins while Holding them Firmly in Place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. Including dies for comb binding, wire binding, plastic coil binding, Velobind and 3 hole loose leaf
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Punching Capacity Rated up to 20 Sheets of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used.
- Uses 11" (A4) Size Dies With Open Sides for Wider Sheet Punching Capability.
- Die Removes With No Tools Required, Nothing to Take Apart.
- 20 Cycles Per Minute.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- Use Foot Pedal or Versa Switch
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Max punch: 20 sheets of 20lb bond paper
- Dimensions: 6" x 14-3/4" x 14-1/2" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 44.2 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- More than 98% recyclable
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Onyx 4000 Plus, an 11-inch open-ended interchangeable punch by Rhin-O-Tuff. Backed by a solid three-year warranty, this is a great punch. Step-by-step, let's watch it in action. For this video, we'll use spiral coil. However, there are dies made for wire and plastic combs as well. The side margin control knob is solid, sturdy and will not let you down. The markings on the die as well as the machine itself help you measure exactly the right size you need. To initiate the punch, you use the pedal, either by foot or by hand. Using this scratch paper, we can... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Onyx 4000 Plus, an 11-inch open-ended interchangeable punch by Rhin-O-Tuff. Backed by a solid three-year warranty, this is a great punch. Step-by-step, let's watch it in action. For this video, we'll use spiral coil. However, there are dies made for wire and plastic combs as well. The side margin control knob is solid, sturdy and will not let you down. The markings on the die as well as the machine itself help you measure exactly the right size you need. To initiate the punch, you use the pedal, either by foot or by hand. Using this scratch paper, we can see that our holes are lined up. There are no half-holes or mispunched holes. But, oftentimes, adjustments must be made for different size papers or different styles of projects. Simply remove the two screws on the front of the machine and out pops the die. And this is where Rhin-O-Tuff's interchangeable die system is in full effect. Not only can you change dies but every single pin in each die is fully disengageable. Simply removing this top bar and selecting any pin that you'd like, it slides right out. The entire die is labeled so selection of the right pin is very easy. They slide in and out with great ease. Replace the carriage, slide the die back in the machine, lock it down and you're on your way. Beginning with the covers of this project, we'll make our first punch. You'll find that everything is just the way that we like it. You can continue through an entire project, making punch after punch of up to 20 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single punch. With everything punched and ready to go, assemble your project together, it's time to bond. With spiral coil, you initiate the coil on to the spine and by hand by twisting it right through the holes. And you can continue to do so all the way through by hand or use the coil inserter. And, finally, with a pair of coil crimping pliers, crimp one end and then the other, and you're all set. These pliers both cut and crimp the ends so it does not come apart. And that's it. That's the Onyx 4000 Plus by Rhin-O-Tuff. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
Questions & Answers
Do you carry parts for Rino-O-Tuff OD 4000? I need to replace the large rubber ring on the feeder wheel. Thank you, Jim
Asked by Jim Gressang 8 months ago
For parts, we would need to contact the manufacturer and get you a quote on cost and availability. To do that we would need the part number. Give our customer service department a call at 1-800-944-4573 and we can help you get the process started.
Answered by MyBinding.com 8 months ago