Royal Sovereign PX-131 47" Calender Heat Transfer System With 10" Oil Drum
The PX-131, is a 47” Calender Heat Transfer System is a high quality affordable roll to roll transfer solution, by adding the work table option piece production becomes a reality. With extra-long 10”ø self-contained oil drum, to ensure complete coverage of your project, production speeds at 30 seconds exposure time of 2.3 feet a minute can be achieved. The programmable preheat can be set to begin the preheating process 1 hour before your day begins and with a 3 hour stand-by timer you can rest easy knowing your calender unit will not draw unnecessary power all day.
- Extra-long self-contained oil drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage.
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process.
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology.
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Applications: Soft fabric signage, Trade show graphics, Apparel, Sports Wear, Furniture and more.
- Model Number: PX-131
- Optimal Transfer Width: 47"
- Maximum Temperature: 446°F (230°C)
- Heating System: Self Contained Oil
- Drum Diameter: 10"
- Maximum Speed: 5.4 ft./min.
- 40 Second Exposure: 1.8 ft./min.
- 30 Second Exposure: 2.3 ft./min.
- Display: Digital
- Warm Up Time: 1 hour
- Input Conveyor: Optional Add-On
- Voltage: 220V
- Consumption (Watts): 10,000
- Amps: 27A
- Dimensions: 83" x 69" x 55" (with table option)
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 1720
- Shipping Dimensions: 93" x 40" x 67
- Crate Weight (lbs.): 2095
- Warranty: 12 month (parts and labor)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers