Royal Sovereign RHPO-1835 67" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum
Designed specifically for high volume piece production the Royal Sovereign RHPO-1835 67" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum is engineered to provide comfort and ease of use. The versatility and design allows for the seamless transition between piece production and roll to roll production. The solid heavy-duty steel frame construction and self-contained oil heating technology makes the Royal Sovereign calender a dependable transfer system you can rely on for years to come.
**All units require a dedicated 3 phase 240 Volt hard wired power source.
- Extra-long self-contained oil heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage.
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process.
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology.
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Optimal Transfer Width: 67"
- Drum Diameter: 14"
- Max. Temperature:446°F (230°C)
- Max. Speed: 7.2 ft./min.
- 40 sec. Exposure: 2.6 ft./min.
- Warm Up Time: 1 Hr.
- Cool Down Time: 2 Hr.
- Prog. Preheat Timer: Yes
- Stand-by in Preheat: 3 Hr.
- Drive Belt Tension Control: Mechanical
- Temp. and Speed Display: Digital
- Emergency Reverse: Yes
- Safety Features: Emergency Stop
- Drum Length: 71"
- Max. Roll Diameter: 8"
- Drive Belt Material: Nomex
- Drive Belt Width: 71"
- Drive Belt Centering: Automatic
- Anti-Ghosting: Yes
- Feeding Conveyor System: Option to add
- Out Conveyor System: Option to add
- Power Requirements: 3 Phase 240V 44A
- Wattage: 18KW
- Certification: CE
- Dim. w/ Feeding Rolls: 99" x 30" x 59"
- Weight: 2216 lbs.
- Table Dimensions: 83" x 24" x 42"
- Table Weight: 88 lbs.
- W/ Table + Feeding Rolls: 99" x 73" x 59"
- Shipping Crate Dimensions: 106" x 62" x 67"
- Shipping Crate Weight: 2756 lbs.
- Part Number: RHPO-1835
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers