Sorry, but Royal Sovereign RSC-1050CL 41 Inch Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $5,845.50
You Save: 10%
Your Price: $2,468.99
Your Price: $3,758.95
You Save: 37%
Your Price: $4,499.99
You Save: 10%
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive films up to 41" (1050mm) wide at speeds up to 9.0' (2.7m/min) per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls with 9 speed settings, combined with silicone rubber rollers help deliver the perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting up to 9/32" (7mm), laminating individual or multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage, inkjet, photo, floor graphics, premask and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple set-up with one button operation. Remote control and foot petal designed for hands-free operation.
- Model Number: RSC-1050CL
- Power Supply: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Max Laminating Width: 41 (in) / 1050 (mm)
- Film Thickness: 1-10 (mil ) / 25-250 (mic)
- Max Laminating Speed: 9.0 (ft/min) / 2.7 (m/min)
- Ready Time: N/A
- Driving Motor: DC geared motor
- Temperature Control: N/A
- Speed Control: Digital (micom) 9 settings
- Transport Type: 2 Roller
- Film Core Size: Cast Core Hub (2.25", 3")
- Cross Cutter: Yes
- Document Guides: Yes
- Take Up System: Chain Link to Main Motor
- Hot Lamination: No
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Mounting / Foam Board: Yes/up to 9/32" (7mm)
- Reverse: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Foot Pedal: Yes
- Unit Dimensions: 55" x 21.25" x 47.6"
- Unit Weight: 176 (lbs) 80 (kg)
- Carton Dimensions: 61.4" x 30.7" x 29.5"
- Gross Weight: 385 (lbs) 175 (kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer parts and labor, 6 Months on Rollers
Royal Sovereign RSC-1050CL Roll Laminator Review
Cold lamination is one of the best document finishing methods available. It can help you process your documents so they'll last much longer. (They'll also look great.) If this interests you, you'll want to learn all about the Royal Sovereign RSC-1050CL Roll Laminator. Here are it strengths and weaknesses. Read on to learn all about them.
The RSC-1050CL is the machine to use if you need to process really large items. This device has a laminating width of 41 inches, making it perfect for banners, posters, and more. You could also use it to process letter- and legal-sized documents if you want.
This laminator is compatible with just about all thicknesses of laminating film. You can use film that's 1 to 10 mil thick, so your projects can have just the right amount of protection. The rolls of film this machine can handle must have a 2.25" or 3" core.
When selecting your film for use with this device, be sure to purchase pressure-sensitive film. (Since this is a cold laminator, it cannot process thermal film.) This can actually be a good thing because it means you can use this machine to laminate thermally sensitive items. These include photographs and just about anything printed with water-based ink.
If you want to use mounting boards, it's totally possible with the RSC-1050CL. Just make sure you use ones that aren't thicker than 9/32".
There is no warm-up time required due to this being a cold machine. Thus, you'll be able to save some time which is always helpful.
The RSC-1050CL will help you get your projects done faster so you can meet your deadlines and move on to other tasks. It can process a maximum of 9 feet of material which is pretty impressive. There are 9 speed settings for your convenience.
You'll be able to keep your hands free when using this machine. That's because it comes with a remote control as well as a foot pedal.
The rollers of this laminator are covered under a 6-month warranty while the rest of the machine comes with 1 year of protection.
If you need the features of a hot laminator, you should choose a different device. As mentioned above, the RSC-1050CL can only do cold processes.
This laminator will take up a lot of room because it measures 55" (width) x 21.25" (depth) x 47.6" (height). It's also extremely heavy since it weighs 385 pounds.
The Royal Sovereign RSC-1050CL is one of the best cold laminators available. It will always do a fantastic job of processing your documents and you'll even be able to use mounting boards. You don't need to wait for this machine to warm up and you'll be able to get things done more quickly. (Just make sure that you're comfortable with the size of the device.) If this sounds like what you want in a laminator, be sure to take a closer look at the RSC-1050CL today.