- Simple: The Jog-Fast ships completely assembled and ready to go at the switch of a button and will provide years of trouble free operation.
- Versatile: The Jog-Fast is able to hold a full ream of 8.5" x 11" paper or one half ream of 11" x 17".
- Solid Construction: An isolation-mounted eccentric weight movement and self-aligning, oil-impregnated bearing help the Jog-Fast to provide consistent performance. Additional product features, like a hardwood and steel basket and a high-impact, one piece shell, all contribute to the unit's overall quality and value.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Maximum Capacity: 1 Ream (8.5" x 11") or 1/2 Ream (11" x 17")
- Jogger Dimensions: 15.25" x 11.5" x 15.25" (W x D x H)
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz (220V 60Hz available)
- Machine Weight: 17lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 23" x 13" x 18" (W x D x H)
- Part Number: SJF01
Standard Horizon JogFast Paper Jogger Review
Do you need to make sure your paper is flush and isn't sticking together? If so, you need a machine such as the Standard Horizon JogFast Paper Jogger from Martin Yale. Joggers make it much easier to deal with paper and they can help you save time. Let's take a look at the JogFast to see if this could be the right device for your workplace.
The JogFast has a remarkable jogging capacity depending on the size of the paper you're processing. If you're working with letter-sized sheets (8.5" x 11"), you'll be able to jog an entire ream of paper (500 sheets) which is pretty good. However, if your paper is tabloid-sized (11" x 17"), you can only work with a half ream.
Using this machine is essential if you work with other paper handling devices including photocopiers, folders, and so on. It gets rid of any static electricity affecting your sheets, aligns them, and prevents them from sticking together so they'll be processed by your other devices more quickly.
This jogger comes pre-assembled and ready to go. You'll be able to start using it as soon as you unpack it which will help you save some time.
This is a pretty compact machine that measures 11.25" (width) x 11.5" (depth) 15.25" (height) so you'll be able to find room for it on just about any work surface. This machine is lightweight, weighing a mere 17 pounds, so it can be moved easily. Also, there are rubber feet on the bottom of the unit so it will stay in one place while in use.
If you want a contemporary-looking jogger, the JogFast is the one to get. This machine is as good-looking as joggers come and it won't look out of place among your other office devices.
The JogFast is extremely well-constructed so you'll be able to get as much use as possible out of it. This device features a self-aligning bearing so it will vibrate consistently as well as a steel and wood bin that can handle frequent use.
Finally, the JogFast is accompanied by a one-year warranty so you can take care of any needed repairs.
The Standard Horizon JogFast is a good jogger that would be great for just about any work environment (schools, print shops, offices, etc.). This machine has a decent jogging capacity, especially if you're working with letter-sized paper. Using this device makes it much easier to process your sheets with other machines as it will prevent them from sticking together. It will also align them so they're flush. One of the best things about this machine is that it's pretty compact and it comes pre-assembled so you don't have to spend a ton of time getting it ready to go. Plus, this device is well-constructed so you can use it frequently and not worrying about it breaking down. All in all, the JogFast is a terrific choice if you need a machine such as this, so be sure to consider purchasing it for your workplace.