- Vibration Timer, Air-Assist: The jogger is started and stopped by the foot pedal switch so that you can use both hands. The casters at the bottom of the jogger allows you to move the machine to any place as you like.
- Vibration Timer: Vibrating time can be adjusted.
- Air-assist: Assist air speed up the jogging of the sheets. The amount of air can be adjusted according to different type of paper.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: PJ-100
- Max.Sheet Size: 297 x 420 (11" x 17")
- Min.Sheet Size: 128 x 182 (5" x 7.2")
- Pile Height: 95 mm (3.7")
- Voltage/Frequency: 100 V 50/60 Hz, 115 V 60 Hz, 230 V 50 Hz
- Machine Dimensions: 489 (W) x 458 (D) x 1,135 mm (H) (72.1" x 21.7" x 36.7")
- Machine Weight: 134 kg (242 lb)
Standard Horizon PJ-100 Air Assist Paper Jogger Review
If you work with a lot of paper, having a jogger around can be extremely helpful. A jogger will align your sheets and prevent them from sticking together so you can easily process them with a binding machine, photocopier, or other device. The Standard Horizon PJ-100 Air Assist Jogger is one machine you should look at if you want to make your job easier. Here's why....
The PJ-100 can jog small pieces of paper as well as larger ones. The smallest sheets it can jog measure 5" x 7.2" (almost half-letter size which is 5.5" x 8.5) while the largest ones can 11" x 17" (tabloid size). And, of course, it can take care of your letter-sized documents (8.5" x 11").
This machine can handle stacks of paper that are up to 3.7" high. A single ream of paper is about 2.5" thick, so you'll be able to process 800+ sheets at once. That makes this device perfect for heavy-duty use in binderies, mailrooms, and so on.
The PJ-100 is an air-assist machine that can work quickly. You can adjust how much air is used based on what kind of paper you're jogging. Adjusting the amount of air will give you quicker results while removing the static electricity so the sheets will separate easily.
Something that makes the PJ-100 stand out is its ability to jog paper both vertically and horizontally. This makes it perfect for jogging odd-sized documents as well as items such as magazines. You can also use it to process checks and envelopes. Since the bin is V-shaped, you can easily jog a crisscrossed stack of paper.
Another one of this machine's great features is its cycle down timer. What this does is keep the sheets flush while the motor stops. That way, you don't have to repeat the process.
The PJ-100 is activated by stepping down on the included foot pedal. This allows you to keep your hands free.
The PJ-100 is a floor model jogger. Once it's out of the box and assembled, it will measure approximately 72" (width) x 22" (depth) x 37" (height), so it's pretty big. You should make sure you have room for it beforehand. If you ever need to move this device around, it won't be too difficult despite its 242-pound weight. That's because there are casters on the bottom of it.
Finally, this machine comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
The Standard Horizon PJ-100 Air Assist Jogger has a lot of good things going for it including its terrific cutting capacity, its ability to jog different sizes of paper, and its great air assist feature. This is one device that will help you get those documents ready for further processing and it will make your workday go more smoothly. Just make sure you have enough room for it before purchasing it. If all of this sounds good to you, consider adding this machine to your workplace today. You're going to be glad you did.