Standard Horizon SRN-9x Suction Feed Rotary Numbering Machine
The Standard SRN-9X is a proven, high-speed suction-feed rotary numbering system that produces clear number definition, even through multiple part sets, by ensuring positive point contact and easy platen pressure adjustment. As the head rotates, the numbering head is advanced, re-inked, and the number is offset directly to the sheet or set, just as on a press. You can repeat, skip and do multiple numbering without stopping the sheet, producing up to 36,000 impressions per hour. With a cycle speed of up to 9,000 sheets / sets per hour, the standard SRN-9x Suction Feed Rotary Numberer uses a rotary system that prints similar to an offset press, ensuring only the highest quality printing. The sheet-spacing system uses electronic pulses to ensure accurate registration, and the bottom feed / top-load design allows virtually non-stop production. The SRN9x is known for its precision feeding and sheet control, its ability to handle up to 8 parallel or convex heads, Full safety enclosure and interlocks and for its high power vacuum and air pump.
- Standard SRN-9x and FRN-6 Rotary Numberers: For printers and in plants that want a numbering system that delivers superior print quality, high speed, and precise registration, Standard offers two ways to maximize your productivity and profits: the Standard SRN-9x and FRN-6 rotary numbering systems are quality engineered to meet your most demanding needs.
- The Fastest Way to Make A Great Impression: The Standard SRN-9x and FRN-6 offer state of the art design, rugged construction and stand alone operation - freeing you from time-consuming numbering on-press. The rotary action delivers tremendous productivity gains versus impact numberers because the sheets don't stop during the numbering operation. The SRN and FRN can number, perforate, score or imprint simultaneously, with up to 8 numbering heads on the SRN and up to 4 heads on the FRN. You can operate forward or backward, convex or parallel heads together. And you can assure sequential numbering because the numbered won't cycle until a sheet is presented. With high productivity - up to 36,000 impressions per hour, and clean, sharp numbering quality, it's no surprise that Standard rotary numberers can make a great impression on your bottom line!
- Standard Rotary Numberers Delivery Quality, Flexibility And Speed: The key to quality numbering begins with the Standard rotary design. Unlike crash-numbering systems, Standard SRN-9x and FRN-6 rotary systems provide superior print quality even at extremely high speeds. As the head rotates, the numbering head is advanced, re-inked and the number is offset directly to the sheet or set, just as on a press. And, the deflection that can cause shadowing is eliminated because each numbering head is locked into a heavy-duty, precision-ground steel shaft. What's more, the advanced inking system prevents over inking and resultant splash. You can guarantee clear number definition, each through multiple-part sets, by ensuring positive point contact and easy platen pressure adjustment for various stock thicknesses. A sophisticated sensing system can activate up to 8 numbering heads, allowing both parallel and convex heads to be run simultaneously. And, you can repeat, skip, and do multiple numbering without stopping the sheet, giving you an unmatched level of productivity - up to 3600 impressions per hour.
- Worry-Free Advanced Inking System: The SRN-9x and FRN-6 use principles similar to offset printing to eliminate over inking and ensure clean, consistent quality numbering. A micro-porous ink roller is clean to use, never needs re-inking, and can produce up to several hundred thousand impressions before it needs replacing. Ink is transferred from the micro-porous ink roller onto a form that inks the numbering head. You can even use different colored ink rolls at the same time, a versatility advantage other machines can't provide.
- Slitting, Perfing, Scoring and More: Standard rotary numberers come complete with perfing and scoring attachments. The slitting perforators give you a flat perforation on a wide range of stocks. And, a variety of perfing, slitting and scoring wheels are available.
- Optional Oscillating Ink Roller System: An optional inking system which allows the use of standard rubber-based inks. The oscillating action mills the ink on the form rollers providing quick recovery, more uniform ink coverage, and sharper, crisper numbers in a wider range of colors.
- Full Mobility and Easy Storage: It takes just seconds to remove and hang the fold-away tables of the SRN and FRN, freeing up valuable working space in your shop. And industrial grade castors allow for easy roll-up to production areas, and quick roll-away for space efficient, out of the way storage when machines are not in use.
- Maximum Cycle Speed: 1-4 Heads - 9000, 5-6 Heads - 5000, 7-8 Heads - 4,000
- Maximum Number of Heads: 8 Heads (7 Parallel or 5 Convex Per Collar)
- Recommended Sheet Sizes: 18" x 18" Maximum -- 8.25" x 5" Minimum
- Recommended Sheet Thickness: 13lb Carbonless - 7 Part Carbonless Set
- Spacing Between Numbers with Heads on Same Collar: Parallel: 1-15/16" Min - 14-3/8" Max -- Convex: 2-7-8" Min - 13-3/4" Max
- Spacing Between Numbers with Heads on Adjacent Collars: Parallel: 2-3/8" Min -- Convex: 1-7/8" Min
- Dimensions: 52-3/4" x 30-3/4" x 41-1/2"
- Weight: 357lbs
- Shipping Weight: 550lbs
- Power Requirements: 220/240V AC / Single Phase / 60 Hz
- Current Rating: 9.5 amps
- Standard Equipment: Leibinger Numbering Head (1) (7 wheel, 5/16" gothic), Perf Blade (2), Score Blade (1), Red Ink Roll (1)
- Optional Accessories: Oscillating Ink Transfer System, Perforating, Scoring and Slitting Wheels and Alternative Color Ink Rolls Available
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers