Standard PF-40L Auto Suction Feed Tabletop Folder with Stand
The PF-40L combines high-volume suction feed capabilities with the intelligent automation that Horizon products are so well known for. The 1,000 sheet capacity top-fed system is the same suction feed system as is used on both the highly popular VAC Collators and PF-P330 Folder providing for reliable mark-free feeding from static laden digitally printed sheets as well as conventional prints. The PF-40L’s push-button control panel enables any user to set-up for the six most popular fold patterns of standard cut-sheet sizes. The paper size range for the PF-40L is from 5” x 5” to 12.6” x 24.8” and thicknesses from 13 lb. bond to 60 lb. cover without requiring pre-scoring or creasing. Memory capacity allows for easy programming of ten unique fold patterns and/or non-standard sheet sizes to be recalled at any time. Additionally the built in registration guide table keeps sheets correctly registered at its highest operating speed of 390 sheets per minute. The rolling MT-40L base cabinet is included in the cost.
- Quick and Easy Setup. Simply select sheet size and fold pattern and each section sets-up automatically. The folder is equipped with 2 buckles to meet a variety of folds. Fine-tune adjustment can be done at 0.1 mm for accurate folding.
- Simple Operation Panel. User friendly operator console for easy operation and setting. Programming such as pre-set counting and job memory can be set-up for efficient production.
- High Performance Suction Rotor Feeding. Uniquely designed suction rotor feeding is employed to meet high speed production up to 390 sheets per minute, wide range of paper stock can be fed with ease.
- High Capacity Feeder. High capacity feed table (1,300 sheets of 64 gsm can be loaded) to minimize sheet loading during longer production runs.
- Crisp Tight Fold Quality. Crisp tight fold quality is ensured with uniquely designed combination of soft polyurethane foam rubber and steel rollers. Roller gap can be adjusted with a simple dial to fold thinner to thicker sheets.
- Accurate Sheet Registration. Registration guide ensures accurate sheet transportation and a high quality fold.
- High Capacity Delivery Conveyor. Folded sheets are neatly stacked on the delivery conveyor for easy job handling. Up to 1,000 sheets can be stacked for efficient production.
- Easy Maintenance. Sheet jam removal and roller cleaning is quick and easy with the unique maintenance feature.
- Sheet Size: Max. 320(W) x 630(L) mm (12.59" x 24.80") (For a sheet longer than 470 mm, only the fold patterns within the stopper setting range are possible.) or Min. 125(W) x 128(L) mm (4.93" x 5.04")
- Matrix Size: A3, A4, B4, B5 (11" x 17", 8.5" x 14", 8.5" x 11", 5.5" x 8.5")
- Sheet Weight Range: Normal Paper 52.3 to 157 gsm
- Maximum Pile Height: Max. 105 mm (4.13") (Ex. 1,300 sheets 64 gsm)
- Fold Patterns: Single Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Short Fold, Accordion Fold, Letter Fold, Open Gate Fold
- Production Speed: 270 sheets/min. (A3 Single Fold) or 390 sheets/min. (A4 Single Fold)
- Other Function: Total Counter (Up to 9,999) or Preset Counter (Up to 9,999) or Preset Pause Counter
- Voltage / Frequency: Single Phase 115 V, 50 / 60 Hz or Single Phase 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 115 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 520 W or 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 500 W
- Machine Dimensions: Main Body is 1,560(W) x 630(D) x 770(H) mm (61.5" x 24.8" x 30.4") or Pedestal with Wheel is 1,154(W) x 533(D) x 530(H) mm (45.5" x 21.0" x 20.9")
- Machine Weight: Main Body is 135 kg (297.7 lb) or Pedestal with Wheel is 28 kg (61.8 lb)
- Part Number: PF-40L-MT-40L
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers