- Manual punch features metal construction
- 11 sheet paper punch capacity; 9/32" holes
- Fully adjustable punch heads punch 2 or 3-holes
- Replacement punch head item number A7074850
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UPC: 050505740208
- Centers: Fully Adjustable
- Detailed Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Number of Punch Holes: 2-3
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Punch Hole Size: 9/32"
- Punching Capacity: 11
- Dimensions: 11 1/4"L x 2 1/4"D x 2 1/4"H
This is How to Change the Punch Head on the Swingline Commercial Desktop Hole Punch!
First off, if you are replacing the punch heads, you will need the piece with the product number of 74850.
Now, to adjust for a two hole punch, unscrew the back screws with a screwdriver. and slide the punch heads to the section that says “2-hole”. Do this on both sides.
So far there are still three holes, to fix this, unscrew the middle punch head and slide it to the “park” position. In this position it will not make a punch.
To properly punch an 8.5 x 11” sheet you have to measure out 4 and 1/4 inches from the center—which is half of 8.5. Line you paper up with this line and make your punch.
If you really want you can punch with more the 3 holes—though it does not properly set up for a 4 hole punch configuration. Or you can remove any punch and slide in a replacement.
You can also store an extra punch head in the “park” position if you don’t use the 2-hole punch configuration. Though it may be better to replace all the punch heads at once for a consistent quality of punch.