Swingline GBC C20 CombBind Binding Machine - 7706172A
- Highest expanded punch capacity: Punch 20% to 30% more pages than the competition to get the job done faster.
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable, two handed handle for smooth punching.
- Quick load comb fingers: Easier to load spines onto machines and easier to load paper on spines.
- On-Board Quick step instructions: Easy to follow graphic directions on machine to keep process simple.
- Low force punch: Punches with minimal effort for greater productivity.
- Color-coded spine guide: Find the right spine size for your document quickly.
- Vertical punch: Better workflow and easier to align paper within punch.
- Binding Style: CombBind
- Punch/Bind Method: Manual
- Sheet Capacity: 28 Sheets
- Max. Document thickness: 330 Sheets
- Maximum Spines Size: 1.5"
- Document Size:A4, Letter, Oversized Covers
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions : 9.25"D x 21.65"W x 19.49"H
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Part Number: 7706172A
Welcome to MyBinding videos. This is the unboxing of the all-new GBC CombBind C20, a manual plastic comb binding machine. Let's open it up and get a look. The C20 is an all-in-one unit that requires no assembly. There's an instruction booklet as well as a zip bind, because the 19-hole punch pattern is good for plastic combs, zip binds, as well as spiral-o coils. The machine is lightweight, portable, and stylish. It can bind a book up to 330 sheets and punch 20 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. The C20 is super easy to use with a quick step one, two, three color-coded system. So there it is, the GBC CombBind C20. For more demos, reviews, unboxings, and how tos, check out MyBinding.com.