- Reduced effort design makes punching easier
- Soft grip handle further increases the comfort of manual hole punching.
- 20-sheet paper punch capacity with fixed heads that punch 9/32" holes.
- Built-in ruler and edge guide for better punch alignment.
- Removable base and a back opening for quick chip disposal.
- Swingline Part Number: 74133
- Primary UPC: 050505741335
This is the Swingline SmartTouch 20 Sheet 3-Hole Punch!
Before starting, make sure your punch is unlocked by pushing down on the handle and pushing the lock to the right.
On the front are inch measurements.
Place up to 20 sheets of paper, as seen here, against the side edge guide and all the way into the punch. Then press down and make your punch.
After seeing it slide around, now is a good time to mention that the bottom pads have no traction, they’re just soft.
Periodically empty the waste from inside the hole punch by pulling down on the back door.
I will also mention that in the far future I am worried that this door may become frayed and break off, but other than that it’s a pretty good hole punch.