- Expertly designed for ideal in-hand use.
- Soft grip surfaces enhance feel and control.
- 20 sheet stapling capacity.
- Durable plastic housing with lanyard loop.
- Metal spine and magazine add durability and consistent performance.
- Swingline Part Number: 79414
- Primary UPC: 074711794145
This is the Swingline SmoothGrip Stapler!
To add staples, hold the base of the stapler and pull on the top. Insert your full sized strip of 1/4 inch staples and close the stapler. It can staple up to 20 pages(though realistically you can get a bit more pages in still).
It’s design is made to nicely fit in your hand for stapling in the air (but on also on a hard surface).
By safely holding the middle shaft and pulling down on the base, you can open the stapler to staple to walls and other surfaces. Then just snap it back into place for normal use.
Now it’s time to attempt to jam the stapler through excessive and sloppy use, but going through a whole strip none jammed—there is no guarantee of this, but still that’s good odds.
Lastly, for best results Swingline recommends using premium staples—that’s also what I used in my test.