- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security with added security for documents containing sensitive or personal information (Level P-4)
- Shred up to 750 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 12 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding
- 31-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Lockable paper chamber with 4-digit programmable PIN protects sensitive information during shredding
- Intelligent SelfOil™ feature extends cutter life
- Intelligent Auto+® Jam Clearance reverses and re-feeds stuck papers
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters™ automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Auto shreds documents, paper clips, staples. Bypass options available to shred DVDs, CDs, and credit cards.
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
- 2 year warranty on machine with onsite service, 20 years on cutters
- 21"L x 20"W x 37.5"H
- UPC: 033816575783
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 31
- Cut Type: Super Cross Cut
- Detailed Color: Black
- Jam Free Type: Auto+® Jam Clearance / Interactive™ Jam Clearance
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 377
- Period of Warranty: 2 years for machine, 20 years for cutters, 2 years on-site service
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: Continuous
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-4
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 750
- Sheet Size: Legal
- Shred Size: 3/16" x 1 1/2"
- Shredder Usage: Large Office Shredder
- Dimensions: 21"L x 20"W x 37.5"H
Reviewed on 3/30/2016
This is a wonderful shredder! It is so nice to be able to put large amounts of paper in and walk away. Just to make sure you know all the facts, the basket fills very quickly so it requires frequent emptying. Also, make sure to purchase plenty of shredder oil if you use it a lot. Only real down side to the shredder that we have found is that if the paper has any "slick" quality to it at all, you can not put it in the self feed compartment, it has to be manually fed. Only regular paper can be placed in the self feed area. Overall it is a wonderful product!
Reviewed on 3/20/2016
With a huge amount of shredding to do, I needed a trusted brand to deliver. This shredder is and performs exactly as published.
Reviewed on 3/20/2016
I don't like to stand at the shredder--and now I don't have to! Great idea! The only thing that kept it from a perfect rating? The bin has to be emptied before the entire stack shreds. I can't wait for the upgrade to fix it and it will be PERFECT!
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s have a look at Swingline’s Stack-and-Shred 750X. This is a hands-free paper shredder. Swingline’s Stack-and-Shred line is a line of shredders that allows you to place everything inside the top, close the lid and walk away. The Stack-and-Shred 750 is the largest of all models. It rolls around on 4 casters so it’s easy to move between offices and departments. A gigantic 31-gallon waste basket is accessed from the front to the door that holds bags and other supplies. When the waste basket is all aligned, you’re ready to go. Turn the machine on with the controls in the front, lift up the lid, place your stack of paper all the way up to 750 sheets of 20 pound paper, close the lid and walk away. When the red lip bar on the top turns to green, you can add more paper. You can also add paper through the manual feed tray at the top. This can handle up to 12 sheets at a time. Controls are simple and straightforward and right on the front of the machine and you can lock and unlock the machine with a 4-digit code. CDs and DVDs are easily destroyed. Simply lift the lid and there’s a special slot just for them. Place it into the slot, close down the lid. When the lid locks shut, it begins to shred. CD and DVD shreds fall into a separate container. The 750X does a crosscut shred pattern at a level 4 security. The 750M does a microcut at a level 5. Taking your shredding life to a whole new level, the Stack-and-Shred 750 by Swingline. For more demos, reviews and how-to’s, check out MyBinding.com.