Tamerica TCC1655-WF 65" Wide Format Hot and Cold Laminator
Tamerica TCC1655-WF provides users with a wide 65" hot and cold laminator ideal for professional use in a school or business environment. The TCC1655-WF features tension adjustment for easy and smooth laminating film feeding. With features such as front and rear emergency shut-down switches, an auto releasing paper and reverse button, and tension adjustment, the TCC1655-WF offers strong safety and document control for any project. The heated rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber help to ensure bubble and scratch-free lamination. Check out the TCC1655-WF for your business or school today and enjoy safety, customizability and quality.
- Usage: Commercial
- Application: 1 & 2-Sided Hot & Cold Lamination & Mounting
- Width: 65"
- Min/Max Film Thickness: 1.5 - 10 mil
- Core Size: 1", 2.25", 3"
- Warm Up Time: 25 min
- Reverse Switch: Yes
- Speed (Feet per Minute): Up to 10 fpm
- Adjustable Speed Control: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Ready Light: Yes
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Temperature Conversion (°C - °F): No
- Bottom Roller Temperature On/Off Switch: Yes
- Middle Decurling Bar: No
- Tension Control: Yes
- Gap Controlled Motor Stop Sensor: No
- Safety Shield: Yes, w/ safety sensor
- Feed Tray: Yes, w/ safety sensor
- Feed Tray Guide Plate: Yes
- Rear Cooling Fans with On/Off Switch: Yes
- Key Lock: No
- Built-in Horizontal Trimmer: 2 for vertical cut, 1 for horizontal
- Mounting Capability: Yes
- Mounting Thickness: 1/2"
- Take-up Roller for Cold Laminating Liner: Yes
- Emergency Stop Button: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 240V/50Hz/3000W
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers