Tamerica Versalam 2700-EP 27" One and Two-Sided Roll Laminator
This Tamerica Versalam2700-EP 27" One and Two-Sided Roll Laminator is a heavy-duty metal construction laminator suitable for school, office, or commercial printing use. This roll laminator performs either one or two sided lamination processes in addition to mounting. The Versalam-2700EP's heated silicone rollers and variable speed and temperature controls ensure a bubble and scratch-free result. The Versalam2700-EP can accomodate almost any Laminating need, up to 27" wide. Plus, it is capable of handling Laminating films up to 10 mil thick and can handle mounting boards up to 1/4" thick. This roll laminator requires a 1 inch or 3 inch core Laminating films. This Tamerica Versalam2700-EP 27" One and Two-Sided Roll Laminator is backed by a 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1-side & 2-side Laminating.
- Variable speed & temperature control.
- Auto shut-off.
- Feed tray & front shield sensors.
- Temperature memory function.
- 4 rear fans with on/off switch.
- On/off switch for bottom roller heat.
- Temperature conversion feature.
- With middle de-curling bar.
- With back pull bar.
- Mounted on its own stand.
- With rear film slitter.
- With guide plate for 8.5" x 11".
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction.
- UL approved.
- 2-tone color (navy blue/silver).
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Max. Laminating Width: 27"
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 10mil
- Max. Laminating Speed: 8.8’/min
- Max. Mounting Capacity: 1/4" boards
- Core Sizes: 1" & 3"
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers