- Transparent Safety Guard : A cut can only be executed if the hinged, electronically controlled safety guard is in the closed position.
- Back Gauge Hand Crank : The calibrated hand crank is used to set the spindle-guided back gauge. The LED display ensures precise positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars : Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation.
- Optical Cutting Line : A bright, LED optical cutting line indicates the exact position of cut and helps to perfectly position trim marks.
- Tool Holder : Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
- Safe Blade Changes : Blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. The handy blade changing device covers the cutting edge of blade.
- Cutting Width:18 7/8"
- Cutting Height : 3"
- Narrow Cut : 1 1/4"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17 11/16"
- Table Length in Front of Blade: 13 5/8"
- Motor: 1.5 hp
- Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions:38 1/4" x 29 3/4" x 53 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 531 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
MBM Corporation presents the Triumph Cutters 4810 D, 4850 D, 4850 EP and 6550 EP. The machines in the 48 model line have a cutting width of 18 7/8” and a cutting height of 3”. The 4810 D with an electric blade drive and a manual spindle clamping system also has a safety lock and key, a main switch and a hinge transparent safety guard for the front table. These features are all part of the SCS Safety Cutting System. This cutter’s cutting length is 17 11/16”. The two side guides on both the front and rear tables are especially helpful for the exact positioning of the paper. The hand crank allows users to adjust the precise spindle-guided back gauge quickly and easily to the required cutting position. The optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs allows quick and convenient cutting and trimming. The disengage mechanism on the crank prevents the measurement from being accidentally altered. The clamp pressure of the manual spindle clamp, which is guided on both sides, can be individually adjusted by the large hand wheel for different paper qualities. If the clamp and the electronically controlled safety cover are closed, the cut is actuated by two push buttons. This electronically controlled true two-hand operation ensures top safety for the operator. Our blades are made of high-quality steel for a perfect cut every time. The 4850 D, with its electric blade drive and automatic clamp, is extraordinarily easy to operate. The automatic clamp can be moved up and down independent of the blade by actuating the corresponding push buttons. When a cut is started, both the blade and the clamp are activated at the same time. The 4850 EP combines all the features of the previous models, plus a programmable power back gauge which ensures optimum workflow. Ninety-nine programs with 99 steps each are available in the program load. Alternatively, the power back gauge can be positioned over the control module by using the key pad or the memory function for repeat cuts. What’s more, the back gauge can be manually positioned using the electronic hand wheel with infinitely variable speed control and an accuracy of 100th of an inch. This model is also available as the 6550 EP with a cutting width of 25 ½” and a cutting length of 24”. The SCS Safety Cutting System developed especially for our cutters provides safety even when the machine is not in operation. For instance, the blade depth can be easily adjusted from outside the machine. You can change the blade without removing the machine covers. Our blade changing device covers the cutting edge to make blade changing safe and easy. All these cutters are powered by a single-phase motor. Depending on individual customer requirements, we supply the perfect solution for the exact cutting and trimming of paper stacks or bound brochures. For more information, please check out www.mbmcorp.com. Triumph – Quality Made in Germany.