Triumph 7260 Automatic Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter
This Triumph 7260 Automatic Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter has a comprehensive SCS safety package: patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation; IR light beam safety curtain on front table; safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade and clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers. Hydraulic clamp drive. Foot pedal for pre-clamping. Electric back gauge drive with control module for easy programming. Digital measurement display (cm or inches) with multilingual operator guidance, accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch. Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated as a single step). Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes. Memory keys for repeat cuts (manual) and quick setting of frequently needed measurements. Automatic SET function for reference measurement and paper EJECT function with and without rogram mode. DELETE and INSERT mode for correcting and modifying programs. Automatic correction in case of back gauge displacement. Push buttons for fast back gauge movement (forward and reverse). Integrated calculator. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display. Electric blade drive with solid steel carrier and adjustable guides. Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting. Clamp pressure is fully adjustable between 550 and 4,400 psi. False clamp plate with optical indicator. Bright, LED optical cutting line. Stainless steel work surface. Standard air tables (front and rear). High quality, German HSS blade. Precision swing cut blade movement. All-metal construction. Includes easy-access tool holder and paper blocking tool. Optional side tables increase work surface.
This Paper Folder is only available to Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, California, Illinois and Missouri residents.
- IR Safety Curtain. The IR light beam safety curtain covers the work area to ensure the highest level of operator safety.
- Electronic Hand Wheel. The electronic hand wheel, with infinitely variable speed control, is used for manual back gauge positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars. Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently.
- Programmable Back Gauge. The control module for the power back gauge can store 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each.
- Tool Holder. Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
- Safe Blade Changes. Blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. The handy blade changing device covers the cutting edge of blade.
- Cutting Width: 28"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 3/4" (3 1/2" with false clamp)
- Length Behind Blade: 28 3/8"
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 60 1/2" x 51" x 52 1/2" (63" D and 82 1/2 W with side tables)
- Electrical Requirements: 220 V, 3 phase
- Motor Output, Horsepower: 2
- Part Number: CU0494
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers