ViziPrint Impress White SEL Solvent Latex UV 5.0mil Printable Film
|ViziPrint Impress White SEL Solvent Latex UV 5.0mil 24" x 10' Printable Film||VPIW24010-SEL|
Your Price: $45.71
You Save: 43%
|ViziPrint Impress White SEL Solvent Latex UV 5.0mil 54" x 98' Printable Film||VPIW54098-SEL|
Your Price: $514.83
You Save: 46%
This 5.0mil ViziPrint Impress White SEL is a white, eco solvent, latex, and UV printable polyester film pecifically designed for trouble-free, dry installation of graphics on glass surfaces. The ViziPrint Impress White SEL film has a proprietary suction technology that leaves no residue behind, eliminates bubbling and is unaffected by moisture. This film is perfect for self-adhesive applications on glass and other smooth, flat surfaces. ViziPrint Impress White SEL film can be used with most printers and compatible with solvent, eco solvent, latex, and UV curable inks. This ViziPrint Impress White SEL film is perfect for indoor signage, retail sign programs, and window graphics.
- 5 mil (125 micron) ultra white PET film.
- Resistant to wear & tear (e.g., scratches) and water.
- High dimensional stability with fl at characteristics.
- Ideal for self-adhesive applications on glass and other smooth, flat surfaces.
- Recommended Printer Platforms: Compatible with solvent, eco solvent, latex, and UV curable inks or For use with most printers.
- Excellent print quality.
- Very easy to apply and remove; can be re-positioned and re-applied multiple times.
- No adhesive, so no residue left on surface.
- Long-term removability.
- Fast drying with normal ink load.
- Does not stretch.
- PVC-free and 100% recyclable.
- For indoor and short-term outdoor applications.
- Window advertising, graphics, decals, and stickers.
- Privacy and decorative glass applications.
- Refrigerators or glass display cases.
- Backlit displays.
- Width: 24" - 54"
- Length: 10' - 98'
- Core: 3" (76 mm)
- Thickness: 5 mil (125 µ)
- Base Film: White PET film
- Adhesive: Proprietary adhesion technology
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers