Westcott Titanium Non-stick 8" Bent Scissors with Comfort Grip Handles
This Westcott Titanium Non-stick 8" Bent Scissors with Comfort Grip Handles features titanium-bonded blades with a unique nonstick, permanent coating. Its blades stay sharper longer and resist adhesives from tapes and glues. Use to cut tape, hook-and-loop fasteners or other adhesives. Its titanium blades are five times harder than stainless steel. Its Bent handles are made with plastic along the exterior perimeter and rubber along the interior grip for comfort. This Westcott Titanium Non-stick 8" bent Scissors with Comfort Grip Handles are ideal for the mailroom, art room and scrapbooking.
- Ideal for the mailroom, art room and scrapbooking
- Titanium-bonded blades are five times harder than stainless steel blades and resist adhesives
- Gray/Yellow handles feature plastic on the exterior and rubber on the interior grip for comfort
- For right-handed or left-handed use
- Packaged Quantity: 1 Each
- Scissor Length: 8"
- Handle Orientation: Bent-left/right
- Color: Gray/Yellow
- Material: Plastic - Handle, Titanium - Blade
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers