Quartet Standard 60" x 34" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame (QRT-2305)
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Quartet Standard 23" x 18" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame - 2301||QRT-2301|
|Quartet Standard 36" x 23" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame - 2303||QRT-2303|
|Quartet Standard 48" x 34" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame - 2304||QRT-2304|
|Quartet Standard 72" x 46" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame - 2307||QRT-2307|
|Quartet Standard 96" x 46" Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Silver Frame - 2308||QRT-2308|
- Durable natural-cork bulletin board with heavy-gauge aluminum frame secures documents with push pins
- Low use - break rooms or factory floors
- 5'W x 3'H
- Self-healing surface ensures lasting use and eliminates unsightly pin holes
- Heavy-duty, factory-installed mounting system mounts to walls easily
- Modern aluminum construction with satin finish frame complements any interior
- Quartet IQ Mobile Whiteboard
Starting At: $18.99
- Luxor Steel Magnetic Wall-Mounted Whiteboard
Starting At: $34.13
- Wood Framed Black Chalkboards
Starting At: $13.65
- Quartet Infinity Magnetic White Glass Dry-Erase Cubicle Boards
Starting At: $91.59
- Quartet Wall or Ceiling Mount Projection Screen
Starting At: $153.09
- Bulletin Surface Type: Cork
- Detailed Color: Brown
- Frame Finish: Silver Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware Type: Z-bracket
- Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Size: 5" x 3"
- Standard Board Size: 5' x 3'
- Type: Cork Bulletin Boards
- Usage: Cubicle - Light use
- Use Frequency: Light Use
- Period of Warranty: 5 years
This is the Quartet Standard Aluminum Frame Bulletin Board!
It’s actually one of the more presentable and higher quality bulletin boards I have seen by Quartet, so lets take a look at it.
It has light duty cork, which is the one downsides of the board, but if you consider the price it’s easy to let go.
It has a very attractive aluminum frame. Which helps keep the board strong.
And even the back looks nice and presentable.
There is sturdy wall mounting hardware as well, for supporting the top and the bottom of the board for full support.
It looks like it’s a sturdy and presentable board, and I think it actually is. I was quite surprised by the quality. So if you are looking for an affordable cork board that actually looks good and is built well, I would actually highly consider this one.
I’ll leave you now with a close look at the board so you can decide for yourself.