- james burns automated binding systems
- james burn a equipment
- automated equipment binding machines
- James Burns Spiral Binding
- James Burns Heavy Duty Punch
- Automated Equipment Modular Binding Punches
- 45mm Heavy Duty Punch
- James Burns Modular Binding Punch
- Binding Heavy Duty Punches
- Equipment Heavy Duty Punches
- Heavy Duty Punch
- Heavy Duty Punches Binding Machines
Related Products for James Burn Lhermite EPX 700 Heavy Duty Punch - Automated Equipment (04JBEPX700)
Part number: HD6500
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature. Our New Overload Detection Feature Triggers an Auto-Reversing Function to Eliminate Jamming in the Punch.
- 2-Bolt EZ Change Slide Out Die System
- The HD 6500 Has More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns are Standard. (Comes With Your Choice of a Standard Die)
- Rated up to 40 Sheets or up to 80 Pages of 20 lb.or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH)
Your Price: $3,770.00
Part number: 4000PLUS
- The OD ONYX 4000PLUS Punch Comes With An Auto Reversing Feature That Prevents Jams.
- All Dies for the ONYX 4000PLUS Feature Rhin-O-Tuff's Ingenious Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all Die Punch Pins while Holding them Firmly in Place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. Including dies for comb binding, wire binding, plastic coil binding, Velobind and 3 hole loose leaf
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
Your Price: $1,795.00
Part number: SWI-74855
- For best results change punch heads annually Punch heads See punch head replacement matrix for details Swingline Part Number: A7074855A Primary UPC: 050505748556
List Price: $14.75
Your Price: $7.69
You Save: 47%
Swingline 9/32" Replacement Punch Head for Accented/Lever Handle Heavy Duty Punches - 3-Hole Punches
Part number: SWI-74866
- For best results change punch heads annually Punch heads See punch head replacement matrix for details Swingline Part Number: A7074866 Primary UPC: 050505748662
List Price: $15.89
Your Price: $8.84
You Save: 44%
Swingline 11/32" Replacement Punch Head for Accented/Lever Handle Heavy Duty Punches - 3-Hole Punches
Part number: SWI-74867
- For best results change punch heads annually Punch heads See punch head replacement matrix for details Swingline Part Number: A7074867 Primary UPC: 050505748679
List Price: $17.65
Your Price: $9.67
You Save: 45%
Swingline 13/32" Replacement Punch Head for Accented/Lever Handle Heavy Duty Punches - 3-Hole Punches
Part number: SWI-74868
- For best results change punch heads annually Punch heads See punch head replacement matrix for details Swingline Part Number: A7074868 Primary UPC: 050505748686
Your Price: $11.50
Part number: SWI-74871
- Global Product Type: Punch Accessories Accessory Type: Replacement Punch Hole Diameter : 9/32 in Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Swingline Part Number: 74871 Primary UPC: 050505748716
List Price: $59.39
Your Price: $36.23
You Save: 38%
Part number: SWI-74873
- Global Product Type: Punch Accessories Accessory Type: Replacement Punch Hole Diameter : 9/32 in Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 % Swingline Part Number: 74873 Primary UPC: 050505748730
List Price: $14.70
Your Price: $7.66
You Save: 47%
Part number: SWI-74550
- Exceptional productivity - punches up to 75sheets of 20lb. paper One-touch punch pad adjustment for extended punch head life and enhanced safety Durable all-metal construction for years of superior performance Plastic punch pad for extended punch head life 100% Performance Guarantee-Guaranteed to perform at the highest standards for the length of the warranty (assuming normal product usage) or Swingline will replace the product High quality, sharp cutting action for clean 9/32inch holes and perfectly aligned presentations Exceptionally easy chip maintenance with a single, removable chip tray Comfortable rubber padded grip Updated look for the contemporary office Swingline Part Number: A7074550S Primary UPC: 050505745500 Warranty: 180 Day Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $177.35
Your Price: $98.49
You Save: 44%
Part number: MYR-16-434-2
- Maximum productivity - punches up to 144sheets of 20lb. paper Durable all-metal construction for years of superior performance High-quality, sharp cutting action for clean 9/32inch holes and perfectly aligned presentations Plastic punch pad for extended punch head life 100% Performance Guarantee-Guaranteed to perform at the highest standards for the length of the warranty (assuming normal product usage) or Swingline will replace the product Adjustable paper guide for superior placement and depth control Exceptionally durable all-metal die-cast construction Two or three-hole punching flexibility Swingline Part Number: A7074650R Primary UPC: 050505746507 Warranty: 180 Day Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $319.99
Your Price: $137.45
You Save: 57%
Part number: SWI-74400
- Durable all-metal construction for long-term performance Enhanced features for exceptional flexibility High quality punch heads for sharp cutting of larger 11/32inch holes Seven punch head capacity - totally adjustable for diverse punching applications Adjustable margin depth and paper guide for control Chrome handle design with three stylish woodgrain accents to choose from: oak, walnut and mahogany Punches up to 40sheets of 20lb. paper 100% performance guarantee Swingline Part Number: A7074400R Primary UPC: 050505744008 Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $118.10
Your Price: $58.49
You Save: 50%
Part number: SWI-74440
- Exceptionally durable die-cast all-metal construction Long-term workhorse performance Powerful T-handle design for increased leverage and easier punching action Patented pin technology for superior precision cutting of 9/32inch holes Superior flexibility: accepts up to seven punches for diverse punching applications Metric and inch positioning on face plate for easy punch location changes Punches up to 40sheets of 20lb. paper Swingline Part Number: A7074440J Primary UPC: 050505744404 Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
List Price: $118.65
Your Price: $48.47
You Save: 59%
- Effective Punching thickness: 3-5mm dependant on materials
- Operating speed: 120 strokes/minute
- Sheet width: 700mm
- Punching capacity: 4mm
- Max Sheet Width: 700mm
- Length of Unpunched Edge: No Limit
- Maximum Punching Length: 660mm
- Frontlay to Top Perforation: Tools With Fixed Margin: 15mm Max , Tools Without Fixed Margin: No Limit
- Maximum Individual Perforation Size: 45mm
- Stroke Movement: 10mm
- Machine Cycle Speed: 90 strokes/minute
- Depth of Front Table: 380mm
- Depth of Rear Table: 290mm
- Table Height: 900mm
- Electrical Supply/Motor Output: 200V 1 Phase (50Hz) or 380V 3 Phase (50 or 60Hz)
- Tool Change Time: 5 to 10 Minutes Depending on Tools
- Tools: These are supplied in standard lengths of 330mm and can be butted together for wider work. All have removable pins to suit different sizes of paper.
- Maximum Recommended Sheet Punching Thickness: Punching: Wire-O; Multi-O; Spiral Adjustable up to 40 sheets (100gsm)Tear-off perforations and delicate work: 1mm or 10sheets (10mm stroke essential)Index Cutting, Round Cornering: 5-6 mm with 10mm stroke, 10-15mm with 25mm strokeScoring/Clearing: 1mm/5mm
- Dimensions: 950 x 800 x 1150mm
- Packed Dimensions: 1200 x 1200 x 1500
- Weight Net/Gross: 400/470kg
- Part Number: 04JBEPX700
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts, 90 Days on Labor
James Burn Lhermite EPX 700 Heavy-Duty Punch Review
James Burn makes some of the best heavy-duty punching and binding equipment available. One of their most powerful products is the Lhermite EPX 700 punch. Here's everything you need to know about it to determine if it's what your workplace requires.
The EPX 700 is a punch that can handle more than just paper. This machine is strong enough to process materials as varied as cover stock, some plastics and acetates, and more.
This machine's punching capacity varies on the type of material you're using and what kind of punching pattern you desire. If you're preparing paper for use with a twin-loop wire or color coil binding machine, you'll be able to punch up to 40 sheets at once. If you're working material that need to be perforated or have their corners rounded, you can process anywhere from 1 to 15 millimeters at a time. It just depends on what you're working with.
If you use a special attachment and die set, you'll be able to punch paper that's up to 26" wide. That makes this machine perfect for wide-format documents.
The EPX 700 requires the use of interchangeable dies. It doesn't take very look to swap one die set for another - only a few minutes. That will allow you to stay productive during your busy workday. Also, each die set has disengageable punching heads so you'll be able to work with different sizes of paper. Some of the die sets that are compatible with this machine include the EX380 and EX610 sets. There are also a few adapter kits available if you want to upgrade this device.
This is a very large, powerful device so it's really best suited for binderies, print shops, and so on as opposed to offices. It's terrific for workplaces that demand a heavy-duty punch that can process a lot of material on a regular basis.
Although it's pretty large, the EPX 700 is actually not too difficult to use. It comes with a foot pedal so you'll be able to keep your hands free when processing your paper and other materials.
The EPX 700 has a 90-day warranty on labor whereas parts are covered for an entire year.
Overall, the James Burn Lhermite EPX 700 is an impressive punch and it's one that's highly recommended for high-output environments. This is one of those rare machines that can process both paper and other materials, so you'll have a punch that's capable of just about anything. You'll enjoy this machine's great punching capacity as well as its ability to process paper that's up to 26" long so long as you have the right accessories. Since this device utilizes interchangeable dies, you'll be able to produce hole patterns for a number of different applications including color coil and twin-loop wire binding. The EPX 700 is one of the best heavy-duty punches currently on the market, so be sure to take a look at it if your business requires such as device.