- Model NameModelPunching CapacityBinding CapacityPunching LengthCompatible withPower SupplyDimensionsMachine WidthMachine HeightMachine DepthWarranty
- Tamerica SecureBind V400-M20 SheetsN/A11"N/AN/A12.25" x 4" x 3"N/AN/AN/A1 Year
- Tamerica SB-4120 sheets (20lb paper)1"11"4-Pin Velo Strips110V/60Hz16" x 8" x 6"N/AN/AN/A10 Day
- Tamerica V2000-PRO20 sheets (20 lbs paper)2" (50 mm)14"VeloBind 1" and 2" Strips110V/60Hz24" x 19" x 11"22" (558 mm)8-3/4" (222 mm)15-7/8" (403 mm)1 Year
- Tamerica V3000-Pro25 Sheets up to 3" pins3" (75 mm)16.54" (420 mm)VeloBind 1", 2" and 3" Strips110V/60Hz24" x 15" x 21"19-11/16" (500 mm)5-1/2" (140 mm)18-1/8" (460 mm)1 Year
Tamerica SB-41 4 Pin SecureBind Binding Machine (TSB-41)
- Heavy duty construction.
- Uses SecureBind binding strips with 11" length for 1" thick doocuments.
- Manual Puncher for 4-Pin Velo Strips.
- For Light to Moderate Use.
- 10 Day Limited Warranty.
- Punch Capacity: 20 sheets (20lb paper)
- Punch Length: 11"
- Compatible with: 4-Pin Velo Strips
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Dimensions: 16" x 8" x 6"
- Warranty: 10 Day
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at Tamerica's SB-41, a 4-pin Securebind binder. In the same style and compatible with VeloBind, the SB-41 Securebind is a great little machine. Let's watch it in action as we make a book. Set your side margin controls so that all punches are consistent throughout the project. Beginning with the covers, put the bind side in all the way and make your punch. Continue on punching through the rest of your project, punching 15-20 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. Assemble it all together, it's time to bind.
And using a VeloBind 4-pin binding strip, place the male end in the front side, all the way through all the holes, and the female end on the back side, making sure the groove is facing out. The front side is flat, the back side has the groove. Place it over all four teeth. And having turned the machine around, you can use the wire rack on the back to hold your book when you go to fasten the bind. Press the metal tabs on the ends to pop up the fastener on top. With the book faced down, place the bind into the groove just below the fastener, making sure that the two end pins will go up through the black knobs on top. And press the bar all the way down, cinching the bind. Beginning with one end, roll the black handle to the center, pull it back, and do so with the other side. This should close all your pins into the bind. Release your book with the metal tabs again, and the pins should be locked all the way into the groove and secured. Open the little door on either end and you can pour out your punched holes. There it is, that's the SecureBind SB-41 by Tamerica. For more demos, reviews, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica SB-41 SecureBind Binding Machine Overview
This fall is seeing some of the biggest names in the document finishing industry put out great new products. Tamerica has gotten in on the action and has introduced several new devices including the SB-41, a SecureBind binding machine that utilizes VeloBind-like supplies. Hereâs a few details about this terrific new device:
- Since the SB-41 utilizes SecureBind binding strips which are essentially VeloBind supplies. These strips have four pins that will securely bind your documents. Your books can be up to an inch thick, so this is a great machine for a variety of documents.
- The SB-41 can punch up to 20 sheets at a time. This is a good punching capacity and it will make it possible for you to quickly prepare your documents.
- This machine was designed for heavy-duty use. Itâs extremely durable and well-constructed so you can enjoy maximum productivity.
To find out more about the Tamerica SB-41, you can check it out on our main website which is located at MyBinding.com. We can also answer any questions you may have about it as well as our wide selection of binding supplies. Visit our website today!