Count Tablematic Plus Tabletop Numbering Machine (CTABLEM)
- Full 11-1/2" x 16" work base
- Accommodates single sheets, crash numbers, and multipart forms up to 6 parts magnetic backstop and built-in side rails for positive registration
- Six digit numbering head
- Tablematic offers a user friendly attitude and flexability
- 14" wide unit is designed to do high-quality numbering
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts. 90 days on numbering heads.
- Electrical: 115/60hrz/20A or 230/50hz/20A Verify upon ordering.
- Max Sheet size: 14" x 20 " (45cm x 45cm)
- Min Sheet size: 3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
- Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
- Speed: up to 1,000 Sheets Per Hour
- Warranty: 1 Year on Electrical and Mechanical Parts / 90 Days on Numbering Heads
It is portable, manually fed and foot switch operated numbering system designed to crest number carbonless forms or single sheets. The model eleven comes with a six wheeled gothic fore operating numbering head which can number up to a six part form. There are six standard repeat sequences on ... Read More
For the printer who requires a very small and compact off-line numbering machine and who has a limited volume of work, we proudly offer the Count Tablematic Eleven; considered to be the finest manually operated numbering machine in the world. Short run numbering can be quite profitable with this model.
It is portable, manually fed and foot switch operated numbering system designed to crest number carbonless forms or single sheets. The model eleven comes with a six wheeled gothic fore operating numbering head which can number up to a six part form. There are six standard repeat sequences on the numbering head.
The inking system consists of a patented disposable cartridge system containing an oil based ink and a felt pad. Each cartridge is good for approximately 35,000 numbering impressions. The entire numbering head simply swings upward for easy ink cartridge replacement and number wheel adjustments. You can number both horizontally and vertically, by simply rotating the head ninety degrees on the crossbar.
You can number virtually anywhere on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, making this a very versatile machine. Positive registration is accomplished by a magnetic backstop and built-in side rails. Production speeds are limited to about 1,000 per hour.
Very liberal trade and allowances are available to Tablematic owners who wish to upgrade for larger models when their volume justifies it.