Keencut Javelin Series 2 44" Wide-Format Cutter Bar - 60275
778.5 NewCondition InStock
Keencut Javelin Series 2 44" Wide-Format Cutter Bar (60275)
The Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2 of Wide-Format Cutter Bars provides some of the highest accuracy cutting available to meet the demands of print shops, sign shops, and banner material and pop-up cutting within the graphics industry. Factory laser truing guarantees the Foster Keencut Javelin accuracy to within 0.008" over the full length of the cut. Equipped with lift stands for support, the ability to use a variety of blades to cut a variety of materials, a spring-loaded blade ejector, silicon rubber grips for clamping, and more, the Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2 wide-format cutter bar is perfectly capable of meeting all of your business cutting needs. Check out the Javelin series of cutters today from MyBinding.com and save.
This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Standard twist lifts provide a simple and convenient lift and hold solution.
- Unique Extrusion design for unparalleled cutting accuracy.
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment.
- Blade locking thumb screw for safety and convenience.
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment.
- Two full length silicone grip cords to protect and easily clamp your materials.
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy.
- Accurate to within 0.008" for extreme cutting.
- Includes 10 Graphik Blades.
- 5 Year general warranty on all parts (except blades).
- 20 Year warranty on cutting bearings.
- Optional Textile Cutting Wheel for cutting fabric, thin film, and textiles.
- Works perfectly with the Big Bench or independent Surface Mounted Lift & Hold bracket.
- Cut Length: 44"
- Cut Depth: 1/2"
- Suitable for Cutting: Banners, corrugated plastic, fabric, textiles, paper, tissue, and more.
- Part Number: 60275
- Dimensions: 50" x 6" x 2 1/2" (W x D x H)
- 5-year parts warranty (excluding blades, clamp strips, site line strips and cutting wheels).
- 20-year warranty on the bearings used in the cutting head.
Write Your Own Review