Keencut 104" Simplex Sheet Material Cutter - SIM260 (60458)
- High precision accuracy in a portable Ronnie Roberts, Suffolk Printing cutter
- Lightweight but robust design
- Versatile cutter for a wide range of materials
- Safety by design
- Reduces cutting time
- Reduces waste
- Simple and instinctive operation
- Calibrated for immediate ‘out of the box’ accuracy
- Manufactured and finished with premium quality materials
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Materials cut:
- Semi-rigid materials
- PVC foamboard ≤ 6mm (1/4″)
- Corrugated/fluted plastic ≤ 10mm (3/8″)
- Corrugated cardboard ≤ 10mm (3/8″)
- Foam centred board ≤ 10mm (3/8″)
- Rigid materials (scoring only)
- Cast acrylic / Plexiglas ≤ 3mm (3/32″), using SCO scoring blades
- Flexible materials
- Magnetic sheet
- Self-adhesive vinyl
- Textiles and delicate materials, with optional fabric cutter attachment
- Semi-rigid materials
- Cut Length cm ("): 260cm (104")
- A cm ("): 277cm (109.25")
- B cm ("): 11cm (4.4")
- Packed Weight: 21kg (46 lbs)
- Packed Dimensions cm ("): 289 x 20 x 17cm (114" x 8" x 7")
- Warranty: 5 year Comprehensive Guarantee
- Old Part Number: 60458
- New Part Number: SIM260
Simplex Cutter Bars
Replacement Blades and Accessories
Built to be portable
The Simplex is lightweight and robust and can withstand the rigours of on-site working whilst being truly portable. By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut can guarantee that the Simplex will provide reliable long-lasting and accurate service. The Simplex also has a comprehensive five year guarantee.
The versatile cutter
The Simplex is very adaptable providing the safe, accurate cutting of a wide variety of rigid, semi-rigid and flexible materials up to 3.1 metres (124") wide. The utility blades will cut to a depth of 10mm (3/8"). By adding the optional textile cutter, the material range of the Simplex is extended to delicate materials. There are 5 Simplex model sizes to choose from and a cutting mat is required for safe operation. Please note, the cutting mat is not supplied.
The Simplex is guaranteed to cut within 1.0mm (0.004") of a straight line for the whole length of the cutter. The soft silicone cord on the underside of the cutter grips and protects materials whilst preventing any movement during use. The Simplex is calibrated for immediate ‘out of the box’ accuracy and is designed to remain accurate with only minimum maintenance.
Safety by design
The Simplex overcomes the safety hazards of using other methods of portable cutting. It removes the need for using a hand knife and straight edge where users risk the blade slipping away from the straightedge or overshooting at the end of the cut. With the Simplex the blade instantly retracts when not in use.
Easy to use
Everything has been considered to ensure ease-of-use and reduce user fatigue. An ergonomic rocker style cutting head is designed for left or right-handed use, and the blade can be pulled or pushed, as appropriate for the material being cut.
Five year guarantee
By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut can guarantee that the Simplex will provide reliable long-lasting and accurate service. All Keencut products are offered with a comprehensive five year guarantee.
In the box
100 medium duty utility blades